Sign in to follow this  
Rocky_53

Robert PMDG, info please sir!

Robert, while we all realise you are probably up to your neck with work as we approach Christmas, there has been a lot of speculation, some more than negative, regarding the release of the NGX SDK. As I'm sure you are aware, FS2Crew is an extremely sought after addon and of course is reliant on the release of the SDK. While it's understood there is a legal issue holding up it's release, it nevertheless has been more than a little time since this release was posted on the forum "According to Robert from PMDG, the SDK will be released next week sometime..." this was posted on the forum 24th November, following a previously posted release date of 8th November. Forgive me if I have my numbers crossed or have my facts wrong, but I think I am right in saying that we have heard nothing about the release of the SDK from PMDG since this date. As usual, this has given rise to yet more speculation, some of which now suggests that the SDK might never even appear! While I do not have any opinion on this particular issue whether correct or otherwise, I would nevertheless, like many of us I'm sure, appreciate some kind of confirmation that the SDK will be released and if possible some kind of release date. Please do not view this post as some awkward affront on PMDG, far from it, but as a loyal customer and supporter I think it would be good politics to keep us all 'in the picture' if at all possible. Take care and have a good Christmas.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

+1

Gary M.

| PPL ASEL |

System Specs: W11 Pro, Corsair 4000X Mid Tower, Z790 Aorus Master Motherboard, i9-13900KF, 64 GB DDR5 SRAM, RTX 4090, Dell AW3821DW Monitor, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, MFG Crosswind Pedals,TrackIR

+1 and Merry Christmas to all of you.Alberto

Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.60GHz | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 1600MHz (9-9-9-24) | ASUSTeK P8P67 DELUXE | EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Superclocked ACX 2.0+ | Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB | Crucial CT1000MX500 1TB | 2 x Western Digital WDC WD40EZRX 4TB | Creative X-Fi Audio Processor | NEC 24WMGX3 MultiSync | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

"waiting on legal stuff.......................we will let you know when it's out, till then.............................................."If and it's a big "IF" you get a reply it will be along them lines Howard. Unless your asking just at the time it might be coming out!

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Robert, while we all realise you are probably up to your neck with work as we approach Christmas, there has been a lot of speculation, some more than negative, regarding the release of the NGX SDK. As I'm sure you are aware, FS2Crew is an extremely sought after addon and of course is reliant on the release of the SDK. While it's understood there is a legal issue holding up it's release, it nevertheless has been more than a little time since this release was posted on the forum "According to Robert from PMDG, the SDK will be released next week sometime..." this was posted on the forum 24th November, following a previously posted release date of 8th November. Forgive me if I have my numbers crossed or have my facts wrong, but I think I am right in saying that we have heard nothing about the release of the SDK from PMDG since this date. As usual, this has given rise to yet more speculation, some of which now suggests that the SDK might never even appear! While I do not have any opinion on this particular issue whether correct or otherwise, I would nevertheless, like many of us I'm sure, appreciate some kind of confirmation that the SDK will be released and if possible some kind of release date. Please do not view this post as some awkward affront on PMDG, far from it, but as a loyal customer and supporter I think it would be good politics to keep us all 'in the picture' if at all possible. Take care and have a good Christmas.
+1

Howard, It won't be long before the "protectors of the realm" show up to smote you. LOL.gif

NAX669.png

Lawyers really are the bane of society. In general. Sorry lawyers, I love you when I need you. (Don't tell my GF's dad...)
:(

It's almost Christmas guys, Congress left as usual without getting anything done, the high priced lawyers are probably already on their private jets to the Cayman Islands and the PMDG staff are probably soon to take off for some well deserved time with their families for the Holidays. Try asking again after New Years. :(Happy Holidays All733atlanticairsanta_at_the_flightdeck.jpg

Lawyers really are the bane of society. In general. Sorry lawyers, I love you when I need you. (Don't tell my GF's dad...)
hahaThen again, if you think about it, the only reason they exist in such numbers, and can be such a pain, is because people try to take advantage of each other. Here in the States, that's a huge issue at least...

Kyle Rodgers

hahaThen again, if you think about it, the only reason they exist in such numbers, and can be such a pain, is because people try to take advantage of each other. Here in the States, that's a huge issue at least...
Sure, it's the same in the UK, the difference is, while people are trying to take advantage of each other, the lawyers are trying to take advantage of everyone :(

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776