Sign in to follow this  
jackcnd

NDA for Beta Testers - Allowed to tell if it's begun?

Are beta testers of Flight allowed to mention when/if the beta has begun?
No you are not allowed.

But I'm sure there will be people who bend the NDA because they want to show off or because they cant keep a secret, so I'm sure you will know somehow.

Noah Bryant

But I'm sure there will be people who bend the NDA because they want to show off or because they cant keep a secret, so I'm sure you will know somehow.
Just my opinion, but anyone stupid enough to do this would soon find their login no longer worked at the beta forums. The "bragger' might think they could skirt the rules, but Micorsoft would find out. Either directly or indirectly.

Just my opinion, but anyone stupid enough to do this would soon find their login no longer worked at the beta forums. The "bragger' might think they could skirt the rules, but Micorsoft would find out. Either directly or indirectly.
Of course you're right, but stroll around the forums. You can't tell me you think everyone here is that mature, lol. I don't mean people are going to be posting screenshots or anything, but there will surely be someone who has to drop little hints. When I filled out the form I didn't see anything that asked about age/experience etc so they may just be selecting people randomly. Hopefully that's not the case since there are a lot of well qualified people around to test this maturely.

Noah Bryant

Microsoft will implant a micro chip (it was developed expressly for Flight) behind the ear of each beta tester, this micro chip will be connected directly to a sheet of neural tissue that is outermost to the cerebrum of the mammalian brain. This microchip will play a key role in detecting everything releated to memory,attention, perceptual awareness, thought, language, and consciousness.This chip wil monitor the brain activity off ALL beta tester in a way never seen before, it is also capable of detecting and transforming the eye's wave activity transported by the cerebral cortex into microwave also called Microwave ion-trap quantum computing, this micro chip is so advanced that it as his own transmitter and will in fact send the informations collected on screen directly to Microsoft.As you can see there is now way in hell a beta tester can leak any informations releated to Flight without this chip alerting Microsoft.PS: I will spare you the details releated to what can happen to a beta tester cut leaking informations releated to Flight.....

Microsoft will implant a micro chip (it was developed expressly for Flight) behing the ear of each beta tester, this micro chip will be connected directly to a sheet of neural tissue that is outermost to the cerebrum of the mammalian brain. This microchip will play a key role in detecting everything releated to memory,attention, perceptual awareness, thought, language, and consciousness.This chip wil monitor the brain activity off ALL beta tester in a way never seen before, it is also capable of detecting and transforming the eye's wave activity transported by the cerebral cortex into microwave also called Microwave ion-trap quantum computing, this micro chip is so advanced that it has is own transmitter and will in fact send the informations collected on screen directly to Microsoft.As you can see there is now way in hell a beta tester can leak any informations releated to Flight without this chip alerting Microsoft.PS: I will spare you the details releated to what can happen to a beta tester cut leaking informations releated to Flight.....
LOL.gif

Microsoft will implant a micro chip (it was developed expressly for Flight) behing the ear of each beta tester, this micro chip will be connected directly to a sheet of neural tissue that is outermost to the cerebrum of the mammalian brain. This microchip will play a key role in detecting everything releated to memory,attention, perceptual awareness, thought, language, and consciousness.This chip wil monitor the brain activity off ALL beta tester in a way never seen before, it is also capable of detecting and transforming the eye's wave activity transported by the cerebral cortex into microwave also called Microwave ion-trap quantum computing, this micro chip is so advanced that it has is own transmitter and will in fact send the informations collected on screen directly to Microsoft.As you can see there is now way in hell a beta tester can leak any informations releated to Flight without this chip alerting Microsoft.PS: I will spare you the details releated to what can happen to a beta tester cut leaking informations releated to Flight.....
Alain- your explanation makes it plausible that the Flight Beta is actually being done as a Beta for a highly secret software project for a soon to be unveiled WORLD GOVERNMENT!!!!! Probably with its capital in North Korea!AR

At least the beta tester will get to know Hawaii inside out!

Alain- your explanation makes it plausible that the Flight Beta is actually being done as a Beta for a highly secret software project for a soon to be unveiled WORLD GOVERNMENT!!!!! Probably with its capital in North Korea!AR
You said it not me....Here, for the skeptical http://physicsworld....icle/news/46826

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.