Sign in to follow this  
idahosurge

Eaglesoft Cessna Citation 2.0 FSX Owners Question

I have been wanting to buy a business jet for sometime. I have looked at the Flight1 Cessna Mustang, but I think that it is smaller than what I want and would not have the distance I am looking for. I want to at least be able to fly from SEATAC to Miami nonstop. On their website Eaglesoft says that the Citation can go 3,900 miles at Mach .92 so distance and speed looks great. I do not think the Cessan Mustang can go that far that fast.I fly the PMDG MD11 and the Coolsky MD80 alot. What I would like to know is does the Citation have the autopilot capabilities of these two commercial aircraft? Can you load a flight plan and around 1,500' after takeoff engage autopilot and have the plane fly to TOC, TOD, desend and then do a full autoland on an ILS equipped runway?Also can you load a flight plan downloaded from a website like simroutes into the FMS or do you have to load each waypoint separately? Can you load sids and stars into the FMS after you have loaded a flight plan? The website says that it supports the Navigraph data base, can some one confirm that the Eaglesoft download at Navigraph works on the Citation?Thanks in advance for your reponses!

Yes to everything, and it has very good VNAV/LNAV behavior, which is one of the most difficult things to simulate. IMO, the ES Citation X 2.0 and the Flight1 Mustang are the two best corporate GA aircraft for FSX.

"Autoland" feature is not available in either the real or virtual CX. Full SID/STAR/ILS and Navigraph capability is supported in our virtual CX 750 Extreme 2.0. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

No autothrottle either (as the real aircraft), if what you pretend is to leave the plane flying on it´s own while you sleep/do the dishes/whatever.

I have what will probably be my last question. If there is such a thing as average what is the average runway length this will take off on and land on?

Yes sir it is. Don't forget to have a look here: http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/coupons.htm for a Christmas Discount Coupon. He%20He.gif
Think I will buy this. I like xmas sales :(

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I have what will probably be my last question. If there is such a thing as average what is the average runway length this will take off on and land on?
Read through this for some performance specs:http://textron.vo.llnwd.net/o25/CES/cessna_aircraft_docs/citation/x/x_fpg.pdf

Would it be possible to look at the user manual before I buy this?
There are 16 items in the Documentation Folder which is included.You may purchase with confidence based on our use of the Flight One Ecommerce System accompanied by a 30 Day Refund Policy. :(
Read through this for some performance specs:http://textron.vo.ll...ion/x/x_fpg.pdf
Thanks Graham. For those who may not know Graham knows this bird inside out. B)
Think I will buy this. I like xmas sales :(
We do too... :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

As Ron just posted above, buy it!You get a 30 days refund period. So, in reality you have nothing to lose but the time it takes to buy, D/L and test it on your system.But you'll be happy. :(

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

As Ron just posted above, buy it!You get a 30 days refund period. So, in reality you have nothing to lose but the time it takes to buy, D/L and test it on your system.But you'll be happy. :(
After reading the specs and screenshots, I am blown away. So will be in my hangar by tonight. Is the support forum not in use ? Had a quick peek, but is blank, not a deal breaker, but just wondered.Regards

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

You need to register for access to the forums, once registered Ron will have to activate your account. It's to prevent those pesky robo-posters.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69