Sign in to follow this  
asd154

JS41 Ramp Manager

I can get everything to turn green and become visible except the stanchion and passenger door. Whats Wrong? Thanks for any help,Albert Dyess

Hi Albert, Are your engines running? Can't do those unless the engines are off (safety first, don't ya know :( )

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Then so is your setup.Did you run FSX as admin?

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Good luck one word answer boy. Your help expired. 6 Posts, all like that. One - three words. Forum rules are sign each of your posts with your full name, not just the 1st btw. That alone should give you a minimum of 3 words per post :)

Dan Prunier

Fsx is running as admin. Every Aircraft I download was run as admin. I just want the passenger door to open.Albert Dyess

Good luck one word answer boy. Your help expired. 6 Posts, all like that. One - three words. Forum rules are sign each of your posts with your full name, not just the 1st btw. That alone should give you a minimum of 3 words per post :)
well excuse me boy,but you were not any help anyway.Albert (sixgun) Dyess

Well Dan my BOY, I found the problem, but because of your ** attitude, I'm not going to share it with anyone. It's in one of the addon liveries.Find it yourself. Albert dyessreal world pilot.

Well Dan my BOY, I found the problem, but because of your ** attitude, I'm not going to share it with anyone. It's in one of the addon liveries.Find it yourself. Albert dyessreal world pilot.
and if you dont know dan hes one of the most helpful guys in here, and your the one with the attitude in here. Since you didnt give much info for dan oe anyone to go on one word sentences sure u can come up with 2 word sentences .

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

You're a bit agressive Albert and that's probably not the best way to get help from the folks and surely not the best way to stay here.OK Sir? :(

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

I don't mean to be and apologize. I just get so frustrated with the JS41. Now I get flashes of white. If I push control -E, it unfeathers the prop. But for some reason they catch fire and thats the end. When FSX starts the engines are running. So I have to shut them down. I push ctrl-shift-F1. It would be great if I could get a walk through of the correct way to fly this aircraft.Once again I'm sorry for being so pushy and rude.Sorry and Thanks, Albert Dyess

As i know Dan was glad to reply question.And J41 is not too hard to learn,believe me,if you have NGX and open failures system,you will know that.About cold start,this is procedure,1 set parking 2 pull power level to reserve 3 push unfeather 4power level idle 5 make sure condition level is taxi 6start engine.Other quesion,flash,try to use Nvidia inspector,is really useful for to reduce flash situation,but still will happen,but will not happen so often. BTW don't forgot sign you full name,it's simple rule.

I don't mean to be and apologize. I just get so frustrated with the JS41. Now I get flashes of white. If I push control -E, it unfeathers the prop. But for some reason they catch fire and thats the end. When FSX starts the engines are running. So I have to shut them down. I push ctrl-shift-F1. It would be great if I could get a walk through of the correct way to fly this aircraft.Once again I'm sorry for being so pushy and rude.Sorry and Thanks, Albert Dyess
have you read the start up guide on this forum in the pinned section on top

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

If You shutdown engines and try to start them again, You will melt them in a second. Restarting is pretty well documented in AOM. Please take You time to read it and master the bird.In case of restarting the engines, put the starter to manual, do a ventilation run. Wait until temps drop below 200deg F (with GPU connected, Your battery will handle it with ease), and switch to ignition. Voila