Sign in to follow this  
Robert McDonald

LINDA is the best - a "MUST HAVE" for FSX!

Hats Off to Linda!The finest add on since FSUIPC! If you have a set of controllers with mulitple buttons (Joysticks, Throttles, Etc) you want to TRY OUT LINDA!It's the best! Why? Simple to set up and use, easy to debug (if needed) and GREAT online support!My Thrustmaster Hotas is 2x as good because LINDA offers Assignable SHIFT controls, local and entire device. So I can "Shift" the buttons just on my Throttle and the ones on the Joystick are left undisturbed. Thus the 22 buttons on the throttle become 44.In my case I use the shifted throttle buttons to kill Engines 1 and 2 on my 737NGX. Thus I cannot 'accidentally' kill an engine while in flight!It's great to be able to assign toggle switches to put the HUGS up and down, and I use the grey slide lever on the right side of throttle plate to control the PMDG Flaps - works a treat. Other buttons allow quick set of CRSE, ALT and HEADING. Landing Lights (Main) Landing Lights (Taxi) Landing Lights (Runway Turnoff) are all on separate switches on the throttle console. Parking brake, Altimeter reset, Spoilers, and so on.What does this mean to you?The TM HOTAS Warthog can provide a level of immersion that is several notches above the plain vanilla controllers on the market, and at a lot lower price point than the upper-end hardware from PFC and GoFlight.I highly recommend you try LINDA. I am going to donate to them!

• Upvote 2

R. Scott McDonald  B738/L   Information is anecdotal only-without guarantee & user assumes all risks of use thereof.                                               

RQbrZCm.jpg

KqRTzMZ.jpg

Click here for my YouTube channel

thanks for the nice statement!

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for the nice statement!
It's not hard to appreciate a quality software program - LINDA is super! Thanks to you and your team!

R. Scott McDonald  B738/L   Information is anecdotal only-without guarantee & user assumes all risks of use thereof.                                               

RQbrZCm.jpg

KqRTzMZ.jpg

thanks,main kudos to Artem!

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester

It's not hard to appreciate a quality software program - LINDA is super! Thanks to you and your team!
Yes- Many thanks, Artem!

RQbrZCm.jpg

KqRTzMZ.jpg

HI, great info, I saw in another topic your tips how to set up TM Warthog with FSX using FSUIPC and Linda, I did most of it but i still have problem with two things: 1. Switches with 3 state and How to config in FSUIPC the hotas throttle reverse in FSX its a key press, also how to config the afterburner stage.

HI, great info, I saw in another topic your tips how to set up TM Warthog with FSX using FSUIPC and Linda, I did most of it but i still have problem with two things: 1. Switches with 3 state and How to config in FSUIPC the hotas throttle reverse in FSX its a key press, also how to config the afterburner stage.

Is this for the 777?

Simplest way would be to assign keystroke F2 (reverse thrust) with "repeat while held" checked to one of the Warthog's throttle lift up extreme rear position switches (best to have the two throttles physically linked together). Assign F1 (idle thrust) to the same switch for "on release".

You need to somehow use the "on release" option in FSUICP to get those Warthog 3 position/2 switch switches to do three things.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Is this for the 777?
Simplest way would be to assign keystroke F2 (reverse thrust) with "repeat while held" checked to one of the Warthog's throttle lift up extreme rear position switches (best to have the two throttles physically linked together). Assign F1 (idle thrust) to the same switch for "on release".

You need to somehow use the "on release" option in FSUICP to get those Warthog 3 position/2 switch switches to do three things.

gb.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP