Sign in to follow this  
freshJet_Virtual

Several SB4 Problems

I cannot access the SB forums, so I'll do it here.I was recently forced to do a system restore last Saturday and have since been getting FS9 back up to scratch. I've had FS9 for years and had lots of tweaks, but that's all gone. FS9 itself survived as well as Addon Scenery, Aircraft etc, but I had FS problems, so I had to make a new FS9.cfg.So, first of all, I got SB4 again, which I previously used for months without any problems. My first problem was when I tried to connect, there were no server lists. That was fixed by a reinstall. Now, I can connect, but I can see no aircraft. I have searched the SB forums but can't find a working solution. I do not have Norton or anything. I do have McAfee, but it never used to affect SquawkBox, so why should it now? The one I use is SuperAntiSpyware Free, but it never conflicted either. After being connected for about an hour for testing and debugging, I received an error involving sbmod9.dll. I did some research on it too but cannot find anything.I have opened several ports in the exception list in Firewall, and added squawkbox_fs9.exe (or whatever it's called) to it also. I even added SimConnect. Nothing is working!!!I'm running FS9.1 on XP SP2.