Sign in to follow this  
STF-DIR

Want to have the FO EFIS

Hello,i try to add the F/O EFIS Control (PMDG_737NGX!EFIS_FO) in the Main 2D Panel, but the Gauge is not displayd correct.see attached fileThanksMatthias

i9-9900KF CPU @ 3.60GHz, 32GB Ram,RTX 3090TI,MSFS

Are you using VC?They are both there in VC, would guess for the 2D also. Never use 2D / Leffe

Hello,i only want to use the 2D Cockpit because i dont want to fly with the virtual one.Ok, thta depends only on my own.Now, i have taken a picture ofa 737NG and have added all the gauges here.So i have now all i want in the lower screen and in the upper screen i have the front view without any instruments.But in this cockpit i want to have the Captai's EFIS control and also the F/O EFIS Control on the right side of the Cockpit.In the PMDG_737NGX.dll i have selected the PMDG_737NGX!EFIS_Captain for the left EFIS and the PMDG_737NGX!EFIS_FO Gauge for the right EFIS control.But when you lock at the attached pictures you can see the right EFIS Control will not be displayd correct.Thats the problem .Hope you have a solution for this?ThanksMatthias

i9-9900KF CPU @ 3.60GHz, 32GB Ram,RTX 3090TI,MSFS