Sign in to follow this  
Eziocin

A "Market" question for PMDG

Hi PMDG,I don't know if you can/want answer this question, but I am just curious to know how is the market responding to the 737NGX launch. How does it compare in terms of sales to the other "best sellers". Is it meeting your expectations ?Thanks again for making this lovely aircraft available...!Regards

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

Answered before/thread closed before. Expect approx three "this is inappropriate, didn't your mother tell you not to ask about money", and a number of " I am curious too"-posts. You end up with Tabs saying "we are satisfied with sales", or thread closed with a "how dare you?"-comment from Tom. Good luck. :)Andy

I am not asking for $ information....that is obvious...!!! Just asking a very general question about market reaction to NGX .....and if this is going to remain an unanswered question...never mind...I will continue to be a happy NGX pilot..!!Regards

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

af4bd_ORIG-Oh_Look_This_thread_again.jpgI think this is the 3rd or 4th post asking this and the 2nd just this week asking the same thing.

Hi PMDG,I don't know if you can/want answer this question, but I am just curious to know how is the market responding to the 737NGX launch. How does it compare in terms of sales to the other "best sellers". Is it meeting your expectations ?Thanks again for making this lovely aircraft available...!
The answer to your question is below.
The base pack has sold well (not giving any numbers, sorry).Ryan Maziarz

I don't understand the relevance of these questions. It's nobody's business. Buy their products if you want. Enjoy them. That's it. Do they ask you how much money you make? It's just rude. No matter how innocent the reason for wanting to know.