Sign in to follow this  
paula

time differences in MP

I went to day in the morning and afternoon in bowerman and it was still darkin the netherlands at 20 hour pm it was clearIs there something wrong with the time setting?

I went to day in the morning and afternoon in bowerman and it was still darkin the netherlands at 20 hour pm it was clearIs there something wrong with the time setting?
What time did you have your simulator set for? You have to tell the sim what time of day you wish it to use.

Danny

I got the impression yesterday that if I want to fly within local network in multiplayer that I cannot change the time.

Yes, it is the server that sets the time when in FSX multiplayer. Just let me know, and I can set the server to whatever time you like. Of course, this is if nobody is already flying on the server. Also, it meet up with SeaTime today. Very nice guy and there seems to be genuine interest.

-Todd

ok I know the server sets the time but in my case 9am in bowerman was dark and 11 am in netherlands was also darkanyway that will be settled now I suppose.yes seatime will come back to you within a fortnight to test the and try the server.He will let you know.would be nice to fly all on a good and dedicated server.b.t.w if someone hasnot fsx but via prepar 3d , could he also connected with this server?

P3D cannot connect to FSX.FSX also cannot connect to P3D

Just fyi, if using a FSInn server, each user can set their own time

Jay