Sign in to follow this  
TurbofanDude

Open House Teamspeak

TFDi FlightHost is hosting an open House on our Teamspeak 3 server! Anyone is welcome to sign on an gain Server Admin. We are freely handing out privilege keys and you are welcome to hang out, mess with people, make and delete channels, etc.This ends at the end of the year, and we hope everyone has fun. You can connect to the Teamspeak via ts.tfdidesign.com:737You can view a list of privilege keys here: http://downloads.tfd...m/privilege.txtOr you can just assign your own once you're there!

Collin Biedenkapp
Chief Executive Officer
TFDi Design (Invernyx) | Website

Just a question, how can you be a Flightsim Software Developer at 15 years old??? :(

I do not really see what the problem with that is sir. I have the knowledge to do the parts I do, and I work with people who also have knowledge of different aspects of the development. Providing you can do the work, I don't believe age really matters.

Collin Biedenkapp
Chief Executive Officer

Don't worry. You will have a lot of haters from people being jealous for not having the brains you do being young. Keep working on what you are interested in and your school work.

Just a question, how can you be a Flightsim Software Developer at 15 years old??? :(
Why not, Arjen? You should admire somebody with that age to be doing these kind of things.... I'm about the same age, but I can assure you. If I had the ability to, I'd love to make a program that could impact everyone, like CCleaner for example. Ever heard the saying, "Age doesn't reveal skill level."?

I appreciate both of your support greatly.

Collin Biedenkapp
Chief Executive Officer