Sign in to follow this  
pilotguy03

FLIGHT Aircraft

Well, we know that they will certainly be more realistic-looking, based on the screenshots and videos. Big%20Grin.gif

Brandon Filer

Are you guys hoping FLIGHT will have more realistic default aircraft?Thanks!
Well we can always hope.....?

Daniel Miller

Well, we know that they will certainly be more realistic-looking, based on the screenshots and videos. Big%20Grin.gif
+1

Sure, why not.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

I hope it has drivable cars. THAT would be AWSOME! :(

RPG mode-"Airplane Repo"GTA-"Grand Theft Airplane""Pimp My Plane" whereby using microtransactions you can be the first to have "Hello Kitty" tail and nose art.They are so NOT going to pick me for the beta LOL.gif

AVSIM Staff Reviewer
Bush Is Good!
banTedG01.jpg

So here's the question, if Flight really did have more realistic aircraft, how many people would really be able to tell the difference?

So here's the question, if Flight really did have more realistic aircraft, how many people would really be able to tell the difference?
Well, that would depend on how realistic the aircraft actually is. If we are talking about standard/default aircraft that would be included in the anticipated package, they are, historically and without exception superceeded by better versions produced by third party developers. I suppose this throws up the whole conundrum of how much accesss these developers will be allowed to ply their trade and produce an improved version.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.