Sign in to follow this  
EFRAIN

Looking for a good fuel calculator

Hey guysIm looking for a good freeware fuel calculator, i love to fly most of the boeing birds so any help will be gladly appreciated.

Efrain RodriguezP3DWindows 10 64bitIntel i7 6700 4.0 Quad Core NVidia GTX1070<p>120SSD / 2TB

'Fuel loader'Available here at this fine flightsim emporium.Its number two of the two available ,not the shareware app.I have used this for a long time .It is very good.Takes all the hassle out of the sometimes stock FS9 method.All sorts of options .Can even refuel in 'real time' if you want.Cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Hey Andy,I didn't know it was available for free, have been using it for over a year connected to flightsim via a networked PC. As you say it is very good and the real time refueling is an added bonus.

Rob Prest

Hey Andy,I didn't know it was available for free, have been using it for over a year connected to flightsim via a networked PC. As you say it is very good and the real time refueling is an added bonus.
Hi thereAre we talking about the same app?The one I have is by 'Simulation Hardware'Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

thanks guys im going to try it, also very good link aerotexas thanks all !!!

Efrain RodriguezP3DWindows 10 64bitIntel i7 6700 4.0 Quad Core NVidia GTX1070<p>120SSD / 2TB