Sign in to follow this  
xavier.jozef

multiple touch and go

PMDG NGX I have problems with the touch and go procedureWhat I try to do is a IFR flight as thisTaking off from airport A and doing a touch and go at airport B (rolling out for 5 sec) taking off and do the same thing on airport C and DMy problem is that my flight plan is gone and while flying I have to program my FMC again.Who can explain me the exact procedure for such training?

This is normal. Always when you land, and go below a certain speed (I think it was 80 kts), then the flightplan will be removed from the FMC. I think the PERF INIT data will always be removed when you touch the ground.

As far as I know FMC is not used for T&G procedure, so you will hand fly or simply use basic AP functions.When the aircraft lands FMC will dump some data and this is normal.

Regards

Andrea Daviero

This is annoying - I agree. But it happens in the real 737. When I did the touch and gos in the LevelD Full motion Sim last month, every time I landed I had to re-load the weights, dep air port, arrival airport and all that "stuff" again. On the real (and Level D) 767, this doesn't happen. I wonder why Boeing made the 737 with the wipeout feature? But yet again, the PDMG 737 is exactly like the real thing.

Paul Gugliotta