Sign in to follow this  
bigmike

A2A---no holiday sale?

I only wonder that A2A has no holiday sale.The most others have special offers but not A2A.I cannot remember if they ever had--is this right?Michael

Yeah, I was hoping for an sale at PMDG to pick up the NGX for a bit less. But I'll get it anyways. (null)

Yeah, I was hoping for an sale at PMDG to pick up the NGX for a bit less. But I'll get it anyways.(null)
25% off for the 737NGX at Aerosoft

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I don't believe PMDG or Flight1 ever have sales for some reason. Only the big distributors do.

Sean Green

I don't believe PMDG or Flight1 ever have sales for some reason
But at Flight1 at least they have a great discount coupon system for their customers.

Only the big distributors do.
That`s not correct.have a look here:http://forum.avsim.net/forum/423-the-bargain-hunters-forum/I find it is simply a nice gesture to offer some discount for existing and coming customers at the end of the year.Michael

A2A usually have a sale for Owner/CEO Rob's son Jake or "Captain Jakey's" birthday,but I forget what time of yr that is.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Thanks!I just dd a google on a2a jackey and found June 20 or 21, here:http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=78216&page=254

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.