Sign in to follow this  
miguelpp

NVIDIA fps limiter

Last version form Nvidia Inspector 1.9.5.7, brings the preliminary fps limter in nvidia drivers.I have tested just a little with it, and i have seen that exterior views have some improvements with texture loading, some, not so much IMO.The cockpit view , has some jerky movements...need more testing with other values.If you want to test it, look for it in Common section of NVInspector...Best wishes to evryone.Miquel Egea.

Im not seeing the FPS limiter in the new version... Where can it be found? Thanks!

<--------------->
Mike Murawski

Im not seeing the FPS limiter in the new version... Where can it be found? Thanks!
Open your actual nVidia Inspector and you'll see at the bottom the link for the new version !!BRMarc

Best Regards

Marc Manandise

Windows 10 PRO

Hi Mike, yo need , last version 1.9.5.7. Via the developer or update it from Nvidia Inspector.Then, look for the Common section in General into Global Driver profile or into the game profile.It´s in OFF by default.Also Nvidia GeForce 290.53 Driver is required , i Think.Best.Miquel Egea.

Gracies Miquel!Vaig a provar-ho

does anyone know if ATI has the same feature as Nvidia (fps Limiter)?

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Many thanks for that info!!Works great, have now always 25-35 fps with Inspector setings of 30.Can now remove my Antilag Limiter and replace the dll with enberseries again LOL.gif !! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Pilots and the PMDG Team !!

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg
Markus Frank
Windows 10 64,Intel i7, 32GB RAM
NVidia GTX 1080ti, Prepar3D V4.

Hi Mike, yo need , last version 1.9.5.7. Via the developer or update it from Nvidia Inspector.Then, look for the Common section in General into Global Driver profile or into the game profile.It´s in OFF by default.Also Nvidia GeForce 290.53 Driver is required , i Think.Best.Miquel Egea.
Just for info: 290.53 is a "beta"?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Many thanks for that info!!Works great, have now always 25-35 fps with Inspector setings of 30.Can now remove my Antilag Limiter and replace the dll with enberseries again LOL.gif!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Pilots and the PMDG Team !!
What FPS did you have previously?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Just for info: 290.53 is a "beta"?
Yes it is, but it´s a beta from NVIDIA (not leaked), and works very well, at least in my case.The fps limiter is a preliminary version.Best.Miquel Egea.

What FPS did you have previously?
Inside 14-17 FPS, now most 20 or more, outside i see no big difference at the FPS.BUT the locked FPS from inspector is very stable, that's important for a smooth flight.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg
Markus Frank
Windows 10 64,Intel i7, 32GB RAM
NVidia GTX 1080ti, Prepar3D V4.

Do you mean the extension limit in the common section? i don't see anything about frame limiter.

Hi, Moe, look here: You can select it into Global driver Profile or into the FSX profile.Best.Miquel Egea.