Sign in to follow this  
flapsdown

Beacon, Nav and Strobe Lights are all no-op for me

Just as stated - popped right into night flying and have no external marker lights of any kind. Taxi and Landing lights are ok though. Anybody seen or solve this problem?Thanks,Chris B."Flapsdown"

Hmm, was was trying out the optional patch, and this seems to be the problem with the lights - back to original files and the lights are fine now...

Finally had to copy the [Lights] section out of the original aircraft.cfg into the optional patch version - all seems fine now...

Same thing here. I put back the original files, and now I'm reluctant to try this update at all... how to you find the changed flight model?

- William Ruppel, CYTZ, VATSIM 816871

I never flew the original aircraft.cfg file at all, but I am very pleased with the behavior of the optional flight dynamics configuration - however, the brakes and nose wheel steering are very touchy in both setups - I have been told the real plane was a bit nasty in this regard as well....