Sign in to follow this  
Turbine777

FSX Addon Sales!

Hey guys, I've had a thread on my forum that I wanted to sort of bring over here (meaning, I need to redo some minor things because the bbcode is all).Please leave a link, product or company name, of who has what discounts and when the sale ends. I know this is getting here or started a little late but it kind of has been covered already but in several other topics that one might not see.Here's what I have.*These are in order of when they expire.

• Carenado Up to 60% off (FS9 is 60%, X-Plane is 50%, FSX is 30-40% ***Ends Tomorrow I think***
  • UK2000 30 - 40% ***Ends ???***
  • Aeorsoft25% off almost everything (Including AES Credits!) ***Ends Midnight 26 Dec 2011)
    • They have all of the PMDG line by the way. Not that I ever bought PMDG products outside of them (or most developers), but hey, a sale's a sale!

[*]REX2 50% off everything! ***Valid through December***[*]DCS (A-10 etc) 50% (Any Falcon 4 fans? You will love this!) Right now only $19.99 ***Ends 9 January 2012***

So this is what I have. If you have something to share, even as a developer, please do so! Personally, I'm running out of money fast, so hurry up :(

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

FSS has IRIS sim planes on for 10$ right now. A10, F22, C27 just to name a few. Just thought I'd add that!Cheers

Awaiting Orbx! Going to buy a few things but if they do a new year sale at 40% off then I can get 10 products by buying 6 products and get 4 free.

Yeah, that would be nice Graham. Some people don't understand what a sale does for them. I spent $160 yesterdays and things I most likely wouldn't have ever bought. It was the sale though that pulled me in. The only thing I didn't capitalize on and know I will regret later is the Carenado sale, however I did by the C337H, but it was not on sale, doh. Thanks for the heads up in FSS and IRIS, Rick. I bought a ton of IRIS aircraft their last sale, so at least have the ones I want there, but will post this in my other place.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Orbx products are on sale at FSS 33% off! Even the new releases! I know what I'm getting for boxing day.