Sign in to follow this  
Robert McDonald

All I wanted for Christmas - PMDG 737NGX w/ SP1b !

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all - especially to everyone at PMDG! OK, I'm wildly happy with SP1b - it's taken any little minor issues out of my flight experiences, the 737 NGX is handling the best it ever has - a dream to fly - a joy to start up and immerse myself in. I had a couple minor glitches with EZDOK, remedied by shutting down FSX, then re-running the EZDOK configuration tool (whilst FSX is NOT running). JOY!My admiration for PMDG is unbounded. Thanks to one and all - GREAT JOB with this airframe! - Stunning graphics and performance - and let's face it, this is ONE HELLUVA COMPLEX AIRCRAFT, yeah? To quote Steve Jobs - "It all just works!" LIKED the 737 NGX really well from Day 1. Now? I'm in love! Wow!! 5-stars, guys!My other 737's are gathering dust in the museum. The NGX is "IT" for me. :( PMDG Rocks!Robert McDonaldQuestion for Ryan M.-- When will the PMDG 787 Dreamliner be available? Carbon Fiber Airplanes? - How great is the USA?

R. Scott McDonald  B738/L   Information is anecdotal only-without guarantee & user assumes all risks of use thereof.                                               

RQbrZCm.jpg

KqRTzMZ.jpg

Click here for my YouTube channel

Awesome, getting it later today! Merry Christmas and thanks for the heads up on EZDOK will be applying the same procedure!thanks,Nate

Awesome, getting it later today! Merry Christmas and thanks for the heads up on EZDOK will be applying the same procedure!thanks,Nate
Sounds good! You -will- need to re-install your custom liveries after installing the SP1b. Let me know your impressions of the plane after applying the SP1b. Happy New Year!Robert

R. Scott McDonald  B738/L   Information is anecdotal only-without guarantee & user assumes all risks of use thereof.                                               

RQbrZCm.jpg

KqRTzMZ.jpg

Click here for my YouTube channel