Sign in to follow this  
Ourgas2

When can we expect more news about the next airplanes being developed?

Hi to all the PMDG team,When can we expect to hear some news about the next airplanes you are developing?Thanks and keep up the fine work of offering us such great addons.Christos

When it's ready to show to the first footage, simple. If PMDG says this will be in March, this could well be in June also, they don't know yet. So no need for these kind of threads.

He Arjen,I don't know that pmdg intents to give more news in March or so.That is why I am asking.If this is so simple to you then you just do not have to answer.Leave it to someone else.Thanks and happy flying.Christos

He Arjen,I don't know that pmdg intents to give more news in March or so.That is why I am asking.If this is so simple to you then you just do not have to answer.Leave it to someone else.Thanks and happy flying.Christos
PMDG don't have the answer themselves, that's the point. They can't give you any information on when we'll hear more about the development about other projects. Because maybe now they can say they'll show footage of the 777 in March, but what if some kind of problem occurs, which delays the development to a few months more? That's the reason why they are never telling us. We'll hear about it as soon as they post it. This maybe next week, but also in March or even June or whatever.