Sign in to follow this  
airbrain63

NO PMDH MENU OPTIONS IN 737 NGX FSX SOFTWARE

I recently purchased a pmdg 737ngx for fsx. When I click on the add ons, then the pmdg option the normal options (eg panel state, options & fuel etc etc) are all missing the only option present is the the "about pmdg option". When use my other pmdg aircraft (the 747 & md11) all the normal options are present.I have a windows 7 64 bit system, and am using fsxTom Gaileytom.gailey@yahoo.com

I recently purchased a pmdg 737ngx for fsx. When I click on the add ons, then the pmdg option the normal options (eg panel state, options & fuel etc etc) are all missing the only option present is the the "about pmdg option". When use my other pmdg aircraft (the 747 & md11) all the normal options are present.I have a windows 7 64 bit system, and am using fsxTom Gaileytom.gailey@yahoo.com
Welcome Tom.Firstly, edit that email out. It's not prudent to have it in the forums for anyone to see.The options are in the CDU. Menu>FS Options/Setup. Please read over the documentation that came with your shiny new aircraft. Start with Ryan's impressive "NGX Introduction" manual in your Window's Start Menu>All Programs>PMDG Simulations>PMDG 737NGX location.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Thanks for the information ZACH W sorry for wasting everyones time I wil read the NGX Introduction manual first. I am unsure how to either edit or delete this post thoughairbrain63TOM GAILEY

Thanks for the information ZACH W sorry for wasting everyones time I wil read the NGX Introduction manual first. I am unsure how to either edit or delete this post thoughTOM GAILEY
dont worry your not the only one

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

.......Huuu, why don´t you save time by reading that Introduction manuel first? Well you ain´t the only onedoing like this./ Leffe

Thanks again for all your comments. Can everyone please ignore my post now thanksairbrain63Tom Gailey
No--you asked a perfectly fine question and got perfectly fine responses. No apologies needed, and there are no dumb questions. The other guys' posts about the intro and the tutorial were spot on--both documents are excellent. I've followed the tutorial several times, and I still use it (along with normal checklists) to set up my flights. Take your time--there's a ton of stuff to learn, but it's really fun.

Jack UrieI am really impressed with my pmdg737 ngx & looking forward using it I am reading the intro now and very impressed with the document.airbrain63

Jack UrieI am really impressed with my pmdg737 ngx & looking forward using it I am reading the intro now and very impressed with the document.airbrain63
There's another tutorial (I think you can find it here...I forget exactly where I got it) that's over 200 pages long. It has you follow a flight from KIAH to KLAX and he throws in some interesting twists in the process which are really nice to know. Someone else may have this link handy, but you can search for it in this forum. Have fun...I sure am!BTW, please put your real name in your signature. It's forum rules and, more importantly, I feel better addressing you by your first name instead of "airbrain" Money%20Eyes.gif

I sure thought this tutorial was on this forum, but darned if I can't find it. Anyhow, it's by Tom Risager and it's very good. There is another one by Tom Metzinger for the NG, but it's mostly applicable to the NGX as well. You'll have to dig a little to find that one.http://www.multiupload.com/4DO87X21ZHWelcome to the forum, Air

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

I have now added my real name ( Tom Gailey ) to my signature to make live easier for people replying to posts etc in future