Sign in to follow this  
IL96

PMDG 737 NGX -900 does not work

Hi!I have a problem with loading the -900.The -800 works perfect without any problems.When loading the -900 no matter which livery I use I have a cockpit looking like this:bd52wpfsg3.jpg

What is your name?Have you searched the forum?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Do myou have HIGHMEMFIX=1 assigned in your cfg?Youl should!!!/ Leffe

@IL96,Known problem... Have look there :http://forum.avsim.net/topic/355084-what-happened-to-my-900/page__fromsearch__1Three solutions :1-To send a ticket to PMDG support or2-Wait PMDG gives the fix (two MDL files) or3-In the performance manager program, set Virtual Cockpit Model on High Resolution...Regards,Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Dick,Your search link is correct and Ryan gave the temporary solution (until it is fixed) there.

Best Regards,

3-In the performance manager program, set Virtual Cockpit Model on High Resolution...
Now it works!Thank you for your help.

Sign your name to posts.Do other models work ok?

Best Regards,

Sign your name to posts.Do other models work ok?
Uhmm... Isn't my Facebook Profile enough? ;) "Matias Larsen", from Denmark.Nope, it's the same to all models, unfortunately...

Will modify my profile then :)Thank you VaughanI do not think it was corrupted, as I downloaded it from precisionmanuals.com (the SP1 updates).I think I had installed the "RTM" updates before that, as I experienced problems with the FMC, crashing FSX as I filled in the cruising level, before the 736/737 expansion came out.To answer your question; every single add-on (both default and pay-ware) works perfectly -except PMDGs 737 NGX 800/900 and 600/700 (with the problem shown above).(PMDGs 747-400 X and MD11 for FSX works perfectly).Last time it worked was... December 25th & 26th (long-haul). This was before I installed the updates -did not check up on the problem after I installed the updates, so these must have been the problem.Matias Larsen

Matias,You installed SP1 or SP1b?Because you have had a history of crashing .........What are your PC and video card specs?Sometimes it is quicker and less stressful to uninstall/delete folders etc. and then redownload the product / reinstall.

Best Regards,

I installed the SP1b for both of the add-ons after the RTM (737-600/700) and SP1 (737-800/900).My video card: ATI Radeon HD 5570Processor: Intel Core i7 CPU 870, 2,93 GHz, Quad-coreRAM: 8GB DDR3OS: Windows 7, 64-bit