Sign in to follow this  
Jayskits

Tom, How Much Do You Know?

So Tom Allensworth, you and other folks got a sneak preview of Flight recently. And you are now bound by an NDA to say nothing, which we respect. But are you at liberty to say whether everything about Flight has been revealed to you, or whether there are details about it that are still unknown to you? Are you satisfied that you know the whole story about Flight? Or are there still questions about Flight that MS didn't provide answers to in the preview?Don't tell us what you know Tom - that would be a violation of the NDA. Just tell us how MUCH you know.

Just tell us how MUCH you know.
Which is still a violation of the NDA at this point.He will tell us when he can, the same as at other FS sites.

So Tom Allensworth, you and other folks got a sneak preview of Flight recently. And you are now bound by an NDA to say nothing, which we respect. But are you at liberty to say whether everything about Flight has been revealed to you, or whether there are details about it that are still unknown to you? Are you satisfied that you know the whole story about Flight? Or are there still questions about Flight that MS didn't provide answers to in the preview?Don't tell us what you know Tom - that would be a violation of the NDA. Just tell us how MUCH you know.
What, can't wait another week and a half until CES? You respect Tom's obligation not to divulge information, but in the next sentence you want him to break that obligation and spill the beans!No matter how you slick you try and word it, you're still doing the same thing... BEGGING AND PLEADING FOR INFORMATION.Just sit back and wait like the rest of the FS world has to. You'll find out soon enough what the scoop is, if you lost your bet or not, and whether Hawai'i is the place to be or if you'll be flying over flat, featureless terrain.

COSIMbanner_AVSIM3.jpg

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

You guys don't know do you?Tom is really Santa Claus, he knows everything! :(

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Tom is really Santa Claus, he knows everything!
Ya think? On occasion my wife thinks I am as dumb as the nearest door knob. Oh, and the last thing I had to do with reindeer was when I finished the one on my plate in Stockholm. Poor fella.

Ya think? On occasion my wife thinks I am as dumb as the nearest door knob.
That seems to be some type of genetic trait unique to the female of the species... they tend to think most all males are dumb, while all males hold the unique genetic trait that predisposes them to think most all females are crazy... who's actually right, who knows... :(

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Ya think? On occasion my wife thinks I am as dumb as the nearest door knob.
:(Just let her know that such a kind of knob can decide the life of hundreds of pax, just like the heading knob or the altitude one. :(

are you serious? I sincerely hope you are just joking and can see that your request would also be a violation of the NDA

That seems to be some type of genetic trait unique to the female of the species... they tend to think most all males are dumb, while all males hold the unique genetic trait that predisposes them to think most all females are crazy... who's actually right, who knows... :(
We're dumb because we don't think in abstract crazy ideas about nonsensical things that realistically mean nothing.

Is that Mulder and Scully I see?

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.