Sign in to follow this  
maf

ntdll.dll crash

Ok!This one has been bugging me for some weeks. My computer is only 6 months old, and it has been running flawlessly. About four to five weeks agothe ntdll.dll startet causing CTD`s and I posted all about it on the FSX CTD forums.. However, ive come to see a pattern, and heres where i needhelp figuring out if this has anything to do with the NGX (or maybe fspassengers):The ntdll.dll (<--HATE IT!) causes crashes only when theese criterias have been met:- Engines shuting down after flight (flight time between 25 mins to 6 hours)-Airport is add-on or default-happens when im flicking switches (turning off systems)-cpu temps are always normal-has only occured when using NGX and FSPassengers together.The folks over at CTD forum suggested it was hardware fault (like memory overheat and so on)I tested memory on memtest (over and over) and did 1 correction, used memtest again and again and again. After that no faults, until now.The really annoying thing is that it never happens when im starting a flight, only when im almost done.Im all out of ideas on what to do with this thing, so any help is greatly appreciated!

Yngve Giljebrekke
ENZV NSB

you should turn off some functions of fspassengers to make it work with the ngx. The most important are fuel and load, you must set them through the fmc

Did yo OC? If has,try to reduce OC frequency.
I did that the first time it happened, and I stopped OC. I figured it had something to do with it. But even when ive stopped OCing, it still crashes.
you should turn off some functions of fspassengers to make it work with the ngx. The most important are fuel and load, you must set them through the fmc
Weights are disabled and I only set them through the FMC.

Yngve Giljebrekke
ENZV NSB

In my situation,i was tried to reduce OC then crash not happen so often.

Ok!This one has been bugging me for some weeks. My computer is only 6 months old, and it has been running flawlessly. About four to five weeks agothe ntdll.dll startet causing CTD`s and I posted all about it on the FSX CTD forums.. However, ive come to see a pattern, and heres where i needhelp figuring out if this has anything to do with the NGX (or maybe fspassengers):The ntdll.dll (<--HATE IT!) causes crashes only when theese criterias have been met:- Engines shuting down after flight (flight time between 25 mins to 6 hours)-Airport is add-on or default-happens when im flicking switches (turning off systems)-cpu temps are always normal-has only occured when using NGX and FSPassengers together.The folks over at CTD forum suggested it was hardware fault (like memory overheat and so on)I tested memory on memtest (over and over) and did 1 correction, used memtest again and again and again. After that no faults, until now.The really annoying thing is that it never happens when im starting a flight, only when im almost done.Im all out of ideas on what to do with this thing, so any help is greatly appreciated!
I have this ntdll.dll crash for 2 months, but only on fsx start-up. I tried everything - forums, google etc, and this is the first time when i could not find a solution. I usually need 2-3 attempts to start my FSX, but no problems after that. I have found some recommendations to try this - http://www.advancedpctweaker.com/ . In my case it did not work, but worth trying, this thing repaired all other dll errors in my computer, lol! Just download the free trial, good luck!I posted this problem in several sites, I'll tell you if I get a solution

this might help.find this file on the internet and put it into your main FSX folder.putting this file into mine stopped all ctd's .worth a try.UIAutomationcore.dllVersion 6.0.5840.16386.must be this one.give it a go you never know.backup original of course steve-0

I have this ntdll.dll crash for 2 months, but only on fsx start-up. I tried everything - forums, google etc, and this is the first time when i could not find a solution. I usually need 2-3 attempts to start my FSX, but no problems after that. I have found some recommendations to try this - http://www.advancedpctweaker.com/ . In my case it did not work, but worth trying, this thing repaired all other dll errors in my computer, lol! Just download the free trial, good luck!I posted this problem in several sites, I'll tell you if I get a solution
Well isnt that just typical, ntdll.dll avoided the fix on your pc, but the other ones got fixed lol:-)Alright! I`ll give it a try as soon as I get home. Thank you!
this might help.find this file on the internet and put it into your main FSX folder.putting this file into mine stopped all ctd's .worth a try.UIAutomationcore.dllVersion 6.0.5840.16386.must be this one.give it a go you never know.backup original of coursesteve-0
Thanks for the tip! Already did that, and it most certainly helped me avoid the CTD caused by using the menus in FSX!

Yngve Giljebrekke
ENZV NSB

Would you believe I had this problem yesterday? It started when I set Autogen Density to max and it was solved by reducing it by one notch. Don't know if that helps, but good luck.

Danny

Would you believe I had this problem yesterday? It started when I set Autogen Density to max and it was solved by reducing it by one notch.Don't know if that helps, but good luck.
Thank u for the tip. I will give it a try!

Yngve Giljebrekke
ENZV NSB

Would you believe I had this problem yesterday? It started when I set Autogen Density to max and it was solved by reducing it by one notch.Don't know if that helps, but good luck.
Seems to be fixed now. After a series of really ntdll.dll provoking tests, it has not showed up. Heres what I did.1: Bios settings altered -Memory set to ganged -freq to 1333Mhz (down from 1600)2.advancedpctweaker bought and installed -Repaired a lot of crap -Fixed weird faults3.FSX.CFG deleted -Rebuilt only with the most nessecary settings (like HIGHMEMFIX etc)4.FSX settings down a notch -Autogen density eased up a littleIf the stupid dll wont go away now, i think im gonna invest in theese ones: http://hexus.net/tech/reviews/ram/31422-corsair-vengeance-lp-white-135v-8gb-ddr3-memory/?page=9I quote from the review:"And there's little reason to adopt ultra-high-speed memory in an Intel Sandy bridge rig, too"Sounds interesting..Thank you guys, this was helpful!

Yngve Giljebrekke
ENZV NSB

ntdll.dll is as fundamental to Windows as air is to humans.Start with this: DISABLE OR REMOVE ANYTHING FROM FSX THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FSX or the NGX.Next, you don't specify if you have Windows Updates enabled. WU pushes UNTESTED patches, so you are beta testing for MS all the time.Disabled your anti-virus/spyware/spam/phishing/fraud software and try again. I mean properly disable, don't use the option in the software itself as that doesn't disable it fully.Get rid of all the other stuff running in the background that you didn't tell us about.Try FSX again.Best regards,Robin.