Sign in to follow this  
velvecorp

how to screen shot?:/

i cant seem to get a screen shot in fs9 when hitting the prt scr/sysrq button on windows 7 :/ i cant find it when i search onprogram or files search:/ is there another way to look or is there an way / program to just screen shot and save pics? found and saved can delete or keep in faq if you wish just use fraps... :)

The pic is saved on the windows clipboard, open MS Paint and press Ctrl + V (paste) and it will appear, then save as .BMP or .JPEG and it will be saved on your HD.

\Robert Hamlich/

yeah just going to use fraps. just gotta figureout how to resize and change the format if i have to to fit the forums

yeah just going to use fraps. just gotta figureout how to resize and change the format if i have to to fit the forums
You can always use photoshop, or for free, you can get a free photobucket acct and resize your photos there.

Where is MS Paint on Win 7?
Under Accessories, where it has always been as far as I remember.