Sign in to follow this  
Noble.

Ultimate Traffic not recognised

Packages such as WoAI work fine, but with Ultimate Traffic II, RC doesn't recognise them and they just do as they please. Any ideas?Thanks, Luke.

what do you mean, do as they want? rc doesn't control ai. MS ATC, even with the volume turned down, control the air. rc only talks to the ai.tell me what you mean, that they do what they wantjd

what do you mean, do as they want? rc doesn't control ai. MS ATC, even with the volume turned down, control the air. rc only talks to the ai.tell me what you mean, that they do what they wantjd
Sorry for not being clearer. With WoAI, for example, the ATC on RC will hand off the AI etc. to other controllers and 'seem' to give the AI orders. However, when I'm using Ultimate Traffic, I'll never hear another AI talking to RC. I imagine it has something to do with Ultimate Traffic injecting AI using Simconnect, but I've read other people don't have this problem. Thanks.

Be sure you have UT 2 (FSX) AI set to render at the maximum distance. Interact with AI must be on. You should also know for UT ai there is no flight number initially assigned so you'll get a tail number. For your WOAI that is consistent throughout.Try just running RC with a default aircraft at a busy default airport using FSX. You also might wish to monitor your AI traffic to see how FSUIPC reports it. Use this free diagnostic called Traffic Look to run in a separate window from:http://forum.simflight.com/topic/66136-useful-additional-programs/In addition make sure your FSUIPC is current from both links posted at the forum top.