Sign in to follow this  
Pushe

PMDG 737NGX with Multicrew Experience, finally talking to your FO

Hi Folks,I do not participate actively in the forum that much, since I try to read and learn.However I have seen several people demanding for PDMG to release their SDK, so it would be possible to get a more realistic cockpit experience: in other words, be able to interact through a FO the airplane and I would like to share this with them:By coincidence I run into a software application which does this in a terrific good way, without using SDK or key-mapping.I have been testing it for more than a week now and really impressed by its capabilities.You may even say different commands in a very natural way to get the same result done by the FO.And last but not least, it works for the PMDG 737NGX as promised! But is not restricted to this airplane.Check this out: http://www.multicrewxp.com/index.htmlYou can try it for several days (4 I think), before buying the license. I think it is absolutely worthwhile to give a try!And no, I don’t have any liaison with them, nor have a free copy of the product!SuccessEtienne LalieuPS. Their support by the way is superb. You can ask whatever and get almost right away an answer. :(

Thanks for the post Etienne, having been a user of FS2Crew for the iFly and recently tested the demo version of Multicrew for teh NGX, I have to say that, IMO, FS2Crew, blows Multicrew out of the water. Only my opinion, but there ya go...

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

I like many many others are waiting for Bryan York's magic and that will be 100 times better than 'Multicrew's' effort. I use it with my IFLY737ng in FS9 and can honestly say it's the most immersive addon ever made for crew control.

Dave Taylor gb.png

I like many many others are waiting for Bryan York's magic and that will be 100 times better than 'Multicrew's' effort. I use it with my IFLY737ng in FS9 and can honestly say it's the most immersive addon ever made for crew control.
+1

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

I have both FS2Crew and the demo for the Voice mapper called Multicrew. Personally, I feel Multicrew is nothing more than a voice mapper and does nothing to simulate CRM or a virtual shared cockpit. FS2Crew does simulate within limitations a portion of a virtual shared cockpit and IMHO, the only option out there besides an actual shared cockpit to experience a multiple crew environment.Marketing a Voice mapper on the heels of the NGX and calling it a Multicrew experience ........ :Loser:JB

No, Thank You
What kind of reply is this?If you don’t agree with what I’m saying, please feel free to argue. This is one of the reasons I do not often participate in these forums.I tried to make other simmers aware of available software which could be interesting, in the same way I have been informed by others.If you don’t like it or you think there is better that’s fine, but if you don’t have anything to add, then please don’t say anything.This kind of Forum-gaga makes it very difficult for myself and others to view the real interesting posts and replies.“ Estoy decepcionado Masneoquil” :(

What kind of reply is this?If you don’t agree with what I’m saying, please feel free to argue. This is one of the reasons I do not often participate in these forums.I tried to make other simmers aware of available software which could be interesting, in the same way I have been informed by others.If you don’t like it or you think there is better that’s fine, but if you don’t have anything to add, then please don’t say anything.This kind of Forum-gaga makes it very difficult for myself and others to view the real interesting posts and replies.“ Estoy decepcionado Masneoquil” Talk%20to%20the%20Hand.gif
Etienne, I understand you completely. Just keep up the participation and know that you posted a thread that may lead others to a useful product! There is always one numbskull in the the thread that will bring nothing to the table. (sometimes it's even me)Personally I didn't care for the program when I trialed it years ago, only because the Maddog FS2Crew spoiled me so much.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

What kind of reply is this? If you don’t agree with what I’m saying, please feel free to argue. This is one of the reasons I do not often participate in these forums.
+1What did your father tell you ?

For what it is worth, I have been using Multi Crew Experience for around a month now. I had to lay off flight simulators for several years because of tendinitis. Around a month ago I discovered MCE, which allowed me to buy a new gaming computer and start up with FSX again :-)MCE is not so much about realistic 737 cockpit interactions, rather it is about voice controlling your flight simulator experience. It works for any aircraft, with specific commencements for the complex systems for the PMDG 737. I have been using it with great success in the turbine Duke, the realair Scout, and also in lots of the default aircraft. As we speak I am downloading my copy of 737NGX, and I'm looking forward to see how much I can control the systems hands off.I do not think it has special voice commands for controlling the CDU, but I assume it can be assigned keyboard shortcuts in which case I can create my custom macros :-)Frank

Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen

I mean, OK, glad for the choice, but why do I need to read about this "multicrew experience" every other day? Do they pay to PMDG and/or avsim for using this forum space for advertisement? If so, just label the posts so and I am OK with that.

What kind of reply is this?If you don’t agree with what I’m saying, please feel free to argue. This is one of the reasons I do not often participate in these forums.I tried to make other simmers aware of available software which could be interesting, in the same way I have been informed by others.If you don’t like it or you think there is better that’s fine, but if you don’t have anything to add, then please don’t say anything.This kind of Forum-gaga makes it very difficult for myself and others to view the real interesting posts and replies.“ Estoy decepcionado Masneoquil” :(
I'm sorry. I should explain a little further why I answer like that.the thing is:First: the author of that software came on another post that was about fs2crew making his propaganda and saying that he already managed to interact with the NGX without an SDK and bla bla bla, and when Bryan came in and he said that he prefers to not mess with the EULA and try not to "hack" the NGX to make his software, the other came again with disrespect towards Bryan.And second but not less important, I already tried and I didn't like it.

I'm curious about fs2crew. It appears that there is currently no edition out for this version of the 737? At least not one with voice control?When it is available (unless it already is) how does the voice control work with regards to my comment above? Can I use voice commands for full hands off flight?Thanks.

Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen