Sign in to follow this  
KeithyGeorge

White spots in the water

HiAs can be seen in the picture below.I was wondering if someone knows how I can get rid of the white spots that show in the water during dusk and night.They move around as well and although they do not look that visible in the screen shot they are very visible whilst in FSX as they move around.Any help much appreciated. The only add on I have as far as I know that effects water is REX, is that something to do with it?333.png

Keithy George

cant see your picture, but is it not the stars reflecting on the water. I know I see star reflection on water, but unfortuanately I cannot see the picture to relate if that is what I see in FSX as stars reflection on water.

Yes, its the star reflections, and they are ugly. I too wish I could remove them

Jay

Guest jahman

The light spots over the ocean are reflected stars. They can be eliminated via the FSWC "Orion" preset.Cheers,- jahman.

The light spots over the ocean are reflected stars. They can be eliminated via the FSWC "Orion" preset.Cheers,- jahman.
That's good to know. The star "reflections" are one of the hokiest things about FSX.

Once many years ago in SW England I saw the reflection of Jupiter in the sea. In the same manner as the Moon but obviously much fainter!vololiberista

Thanks bliksimple and pic007 for identifying the problem, I never knew that.Thanks jahman for the solution! I installed FSWC and yes it works, thanks.That's what I love about avsim. Thanks again!

Keithy George