Sign in to follow this  
pman552

Crash while putting in gross weight

When I enter the gross weight into the FMC I get an error message saying FSX has experienced an error and needs to close. This has only happened to me with the 2D panel. It hasn't happened in the VC (yet). Any deas?

I just got the PMDG 737NGX, so I have service pack 1b. Well I guess I spoke too soon, I had the same problem two times in the VC while setting up for a practice flight.

Hello pman552, Ii've started to experiance the same problem, Did you ever find a solution?

From James.

I just got the PMDG 737NGX, so I have service pack 1b. Well I guess I spoke too soon, I had the same problem two times in the VC while setting up for a practice flight.

If you just purchased the ngx than you up to date with sp1c already included

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi,

I am also having the same problem. When I go to Perf Init and when I enter the gross weight, FSX stops responding and crashes. I am new to the PMDG 737 FMC and this is happening all the time. Did you get the solution. Please help!!

Rohan 

jab350 and pman552, did you get the solution? Please answer. I am desperate for help!! I wanna fly this thing as soon as possible. Someone please help. I cant get any solutions in the internet. PLEASE HELP!!

Put a support ticket in for your issue  the quickest way to get a solution

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg