Sign in to follow this  
derianc

Reformatted...

Hey everyone, I just reformatted my computer and soon realized that I forgot to back-up all my add-on exe's to download them again after reformatting, so will I now have to pay PMDG to give me a download link for the 744, 748, and the 738/9?

Hey everyone, I just reformatted my computer and soon realized that I forgot to back-up all my add-on exe's to download them again after reformatting, so will I now have to pay PMDG to give me a download link for the 744, 748, and the 738/9?
afraid you going to have to purchase the extended download purchase order

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

With the LevelD, just redownload that program that you bought it with. There is a link in the program that allows you to reinstall. You either need your account info or a lic file I believe. Its been a while since I've reinstalled that plane.

With the LevelD, just redownload that program that you bought it with. There is a link in the program that allows you to reinstall. You either need your account info or a lic file I believe. Its been a while since I've reinstalled that plane.
yea as the previous post has sugested all u need to do is log in your account and supply them with your email etc or retrieve your link etc its all in their web page if you want to retreive your link, dont know why pmdg dont allow you to download as much as possible like orbox allows u 100 free downloads before it expires and others are the same .

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I would imagine bandwidth purposes. I am actually in the middle of a full reinstall and spent all day yesterday downloading from Orbx. 1 500mb file took hours. I just bought the extended download for an aircraft today and found out it was the same version as I had on CD, doh. Oh well, its ok. I agree with both sides of the fence though on this one. I'd love to see it free, but as a webmaster I also understand that if it were free, people would abuse it to no end. That meaning they might not be so quick to backup, or may even download a new one for a fresh installer every install, even though the dates and version shows it to be the same.On that note, back to downloading updates :)

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier