Sign in to follow this  
237webster

PMDF 747-400 (AoA Dispatch and Training)

Can anyone help or upload the files? I have installed PMDG 747-400 I have no problems launching. But when I follow the Dispatch release from AoA. Somehow is different? The Dispatch release indicate Orig: KSFO and DEST: EDDF. But when I do not see KSFO-EDDF when I load from PMDG. Currently running FSX with PMDG 747-400 series. Tks in advanced

Tks for replying, First, I cant locate the KSFO -> EDDF rte file (or rather the entire file for KSFO-> EDDF).But I am able to load the PMDG, I could only locate "cold & dark at KPAE". If I will to follow the dispatch release it doesnt match? I would just like to be able to have my PMDG 747-400 location at KSFO (match the dispatch release) I try to create using the KPAE->EDDF flight plan from http://rfinder.asalink.net/free/ choose High AltitudeI downloaded the Flightplan (choose PMDG)I get KPAEEDDF.rteI place it in the PMDGflightplan folderI enter KPAEEDDF for coroute, it show error "not in database"I tried using FSBUILD to produce KPAEEDDF.plnThen use http://www.fsxtools.de/ (PMDF747 Flightplan converter)Erro while uploadingAny idea what went wrong?