Sign in to follow this  
Spook

Lol..

Okay this was the first thing I saw on Web this morning and I laughed so hard I spewed coffee on the monitor which took awhile to clean up. Hilarious! Will give ya 4 Eggs (newegg) oops... I mean Stars. LOL.gif :(

lol, yeh it made me chuckle too, paul.

Am I missing something? What is the funny part between McPhat studios and PMDG?But I like the "fly a ho" in the background :(

Manfred G.

Ships are cooler that you think.

I don't think it was directed at anyone specifically. Just a funny cartoon is all. I miss the Sopranos! :(

Am I missing something? What is the funny part between McPhat studios and PMDG?But I like the "fly a ho" in the background :(
whats about the fs2 screw as well lol

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

It's probably me, but I didn't laugh at all. I never understood the sense of humour of the Americans, and I think I never will. :(

Err... yes precisely. What's funny?Hardly clever.It means nothing.We Brits don't get the American humour either.There is no humour in the cartoon.

Err... yes precisely. What's funny?Hardly clever.It means nothing.We Brits don't get the American humour either.There is no humour in the cartoon.
lol have u seen where the op lives than u mite view it differently

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

That is funnier than the cartoon lol

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Still don't view it differently. It's still not funny.

Allright, I'm not sure if I'm right, but I think the point is that PMDG has 'robbed' McPhat, because the textures on the NGX are already so good, McPhat is now obsolete.Sorry if I'm a spoiler or wrong :(

Still not funny. Wherever he resides.Humour is purely subjective, but I don't think this one will have the majority rolling on the floor.
lol have u seen where the op lives than u mite view it differently That is funnier than the cartoon lol
What you mean his spelling???Now that is funny. :(

Still not funny. Wherever he resides.Humour is purely subjective, but I don't think this one will have the majority rolling on the floor.What you mean his spelling???Now that is funny. :(
guess you dont see the funny side of it than lol

Peter kelberg