Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

FSX developments 2012 - What to expect.

As 2011 draws to a close, 2011 has been the greatest year for FS development in my opinion!We have seen fixes and config transformations, weather engines and of course, the NGX/I am wandering though, what to look forward to in 2012, nothing in stone.777: I guess this will be on high rate of development but it is still hush hush, looking forward to some in depth news in the new yearLeveld: 757? this project has been dead and gone in my opinion, all we have is a 2d image of the cockpit from over 2 years ago.NLS A380: Forums taken down over a year ago, recent contact with the developer, although doesn't look positive.FSLabs: A320, looks like release in 2012, lets hope :)PMDG: Ok, so we have one unannounced "secret project"A 777, a dash 8, and a remake of the 747. Would surely love any more light on any of these projectsSo not a bang in the start of 2012, but what are you looking forward to? Personally I won't really enjoy anything, if its not up to "NGX" quality in system depth and image complexity.Happy new year to all!! I sincerely wish good health to you and your families!Alex Ridge

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

A2A Accusim aircraft!!The first one (P-40B) is probably going to be released this weekend by the looks of it!! :D

PMDG has secret project?Majestic software has develop DASH8 seem can be expectancy,if anyone preference turboprop.

Well, I personally know of some yet unanounced projects for 2012, so be curious. :(

Personally I won't really enjoy anything, if its not up to "NGX" quality in system depth and image complexity.
Also my oppinion although I´m always open for new things. But if you get used to the NGX´ standard, it´s hard to fly anything else.My plans for 2012: Get the 737-600/700 pack and enjoy flying, make my graduation and work on some other FS things.

A lot of stuff:

• Simchecks A300 FMC retrofit upgrade
  • PFPX
  • The PMDG Dash 8 (if it will make it)
  • Some stuff Enigmasim http://www.enigmasim.com/ is making seems promising
  • The military NGX expansion

Manfred G.

Ships are cooler that you think.

I do not know what to expect, but I know what I'd like to see!First and foremost I can't see paying a substantial amount for anything without the system depth of PMDG. I'm not a "######" but what they offer is what i want out of my airplane addons.Second, call me cynical, but I'm not sure when the 777 will arrive. I may go extra conservative and say 2013.Third I expect for the guys at REX to try to recapture the market share from AS 2012.Fourth I expect massive flame wars over almost no new information regarding MS Flight in the first 1/4 of the new year.Fifth I expect people who have not fully fleshed out the NGX to clamor, on a weekly basis, for the 777!Sixth I expect the FSLabs to come out in the late summer (total speculation)And to end it, I hope to see alot of the helpful and informative posters remain and the rude posters to be dealt with more firmly!

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

PMDG has secret project?
Yes. I believe Tabs stated that in one of the '777' threads.I'm actually looking forward to
  • QWSim BAe146/Avro RJ and possibly their 787(I doubt will be released in 2012)
  • Aerosoft Airbus X Extended
  • FSLabs A320
  • FSDT GSX
  • FlightBeam KPHX

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

I'm looking forward to--QW BAe 146 and 787-Flight Sim Labs A320-PMDG 737NGX Expansion packs-Enigma Simulations' 737-300, Challenger and 757

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I'm looking forward to-[...]-Enigma Simulations' 737-300, Challenger and 757
This is the first time I have heard about Enigma sim!! I love the 733, do they do complete simulations? All I can see here is the exterior models

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Hi,i hope to have the PMDG 777 in my hands in 2012. That would be cool.FlightSim Labs A320.Kind RegardsSteffen Lutz

A2A Accusim aircraft!!The first one (P-40B) is probably going to be released this weekend by the looks of it!! :D
I'm looking forward to the Lockheed F-104 Starfighter Accusimmed :(

Inactive

Aerosoft/Digital Aviation CRJAerosoft Airbus X extended, don't know about the Flight Sim Labs one...The rumoured East Coast US airport from ORBXCaptain Sim OR PMDG 777Majestic Sim Dash-8 Thats about it!