Sign in to follow this  
woodhick

Your new color choices

Sorry about that!I like to use the Smileys to represent my expression on my posts. ^_^
Just a historical footnote to this... Those smilies date back to 2005; the cave man period in terms of the IP.Board system that we use here today.

Thanks for sharing the humourous anecdote. Whether there's any truth to the story is irrelevant, it's the genuine brogue in the tale that's the gem! You have a very nice story-telling voice sir!
Dear Aunt Nellie is, her cherry pie isn't - - and I humbly thank you sir.

I like these colors a lot better, not nearly as traumatizing to the eye :)

Noah Bryant

I like these colors a lot better, not nearly as traumatizing to the eye :)
Give me time. I am still working on it! :Big Grin:

Yes, but the mobile version is messed up again...
Give me some details on how it is "messed up"? I will get your detail back to the creater of the mod to see if he can fix it.

Give me some details on how it is "messed up"? I will get your detail back to the creater of the mod to see if he can fix it.
I'll just show you instead:IMG_0181.PNGIMG_0182.PNGIMG_0183.PNGYou can see in all pictures that there is no longer a separator for individual sub-forums/topics, in the first photo the first sub-forum in on the wrong spot on the template, there is a extra line of code in the second picture, and the third photo shows that it no longer shows which posts were read by a faded "dot" or background behind the topic.Not a big issue, but it certainly looks horrible compared to what the default mobile version looks like.

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Not a big issue, but it certainly looks horrible compared to what the default mobile version looks like.
Yes, it is a big deal. We are not willing to accept lack of performance on one part of our system in order to bring features to other parts. I am now going to shut the colors down and get to the creator before we bring it back, if at all.

Yes, it is a big deal. We are not willing to accept lack of performance on one part of our system in order to bring features to other parts. I am now going to shut the colors down and get to the creator before we bring it back, if at all.
That's why I love Avsim- quality first. I like the color idea, but just as long as everything else looks like it already does.Thanks Tom!

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

You can see in all pictures that there is no longer a separator for individual sub-forums/topics,
Nick, am working with the author of the mod and he needs to know, is this via a browser on your phone or via Tapatalk or what?