Sign in to follow this  
maurizio

FMC problem

Hi All . I have just purchased the boxed version of PMDG 737NGX and I have a problem with FMC .I follow Tom Risager 's tutorial and when I am in takeoff ref page V1VRV2 don't appear .Where is my mistake ? I really need your help .Many thanks .Best regardsMaurizio

You have to select a departure runway for the V-speeds to appear. Pages 36-39 of the tutorial cover that.

Marc ter Heide

"Select QRH on" should bring up the numbers (LSK 6R). Edit - Plus: see above, never been to that page without a departure rwy set, so I wouldn't know. Ryan's tutorial is a great place to start indeed, by the way.

"Select QRH on" should bring up the numbers (LSK 6R). Edit - Plus: see above, never been to that page without a departure rwy set, so I wouldn't know. Ryan's tutorial is a great place to start indeed, by the way.
@ Maurizio.Your Pre-Flight is not complete. If it was LSK6 would have Index displayed.You have Departure which is telling you that the Departure Page needs more info entered.( flaps 5 would be a better flaps setting )Fred.

Hi Marc and Christoph , tomorrow I shall try and I shall tell you the issue .Many thanks .Best regards .MaurizioHi Fred , many thanks for your help . I shall try and I shall post .Best regardsMaurizio

Actually, QRH should be off !
Well, the way I understand it, if the prompt reads "select QRH on" the QRH speed display is currently off and will then be turned on by the button push, thus showing the numbers. When the QRH numbers are displayed, the prompt reads "select QRH off" which will blank the display. So technically QRH must be on, right?In any case: If Maurizio wants to see the FMC calculated V-speeds, the prompt must read: select QRH off

Hi Marc , Cristoph , Fredselected departure runway....wow...now everything is in the right place .Your help has been precious : many thanks !To you all I wish a happy 2012 .Best regardsMaurizio