Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

Very Very Foggy Cargo Hauling Flight!

Shalom and greetings all my pals,Here is nice and gorgeous cargo hauling flight from CYVR Vancouver International Airport on Sea Island in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada, about 8 miles from downtown Vancouver to PANC Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport located 4 miles southwest of downtown Anchorage.On climb through very thick clouds to FL360 after take off from CYVR runway 08L heading to DUPODvr1.jpgIntercepting DUPOD and heading to POWOL now at 10,000 ft while still climbing to FL360vr2.jpgvr3.jpgNow at FL200 during ascend to FL360 intercepting POWOL and heading to YZTvr4.jpgCruising at FL360vr5.jpgIntercepting YZT and heading to YZPvr6.jpgAfter intercepting YZP now cruising across Gulf of Alaska via route J804R to MDOvr7.jpgvr8.jpgIntercepting MDO and turning right to head to SOBGE while nasty Alaskan fog just rolled into in middle of descent from FL360 to 11,000 ftvr9.jpgvr10.jpgBecause of regulations of the forums now allowing more than 10 screenshots per post, please go to this link to view the rest of exciting and foggy flight!!!Here is link: http://vatil.org.il/vatil/board/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39185Thank you for viewing!! Stay tuned for next exciting flight!!!Aharon

signCopy.jpg

it looks like you have a wrong landing lights effect file installed
I do not understand???Aharon

signCopy.jpg

the landing lights effect on the model is too large and also starts in the middle allready, it must be placed just in front of the wings!

Darth,Well I am not owner of POSKY or FSPro LOL I am just happy with version 2 POSKY 777-200LR.SmilingAharon

signCopy.jpg