Sign in to follow this  
fsxkitty

MS has stated Flight won't be Hawaii-only!

Closer to winning $50, right Mark?
Photoshop doesn't count towards the bet :(

Hence, the LOL.
That LOL smells of editing, I didn't see it when quoting you :(

BTW it wasn't Photoshop, you just enter this code in the URL box and it lets you edit the page.The code is javascript:document.body.contentEdible='true';document.designMode='on';void 0

I wish Microsoft would just tell us what they have so far,and spare us this forum idiocy.Christ,it's not the holy grail.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

I wish Microsoft would just tell us what they have so far,and spare us this forum idiocy.
If it's Hawaii only with the rest of the world sold as DLC then it's going to create a fairly significant backlash against Microsoft, so it's in their best interest to keep things under wraps for as long as possible.

I TRULY believe it WON'T be Hawaii only. I have looked at various comparison screen shots and they are similar to FSX. I suppose MS has simply taken the base FSX which covers the world and re-write the coding. Also, in their news section they have stated we will be able to explore the world with endless exploration and to fly where we want and when we want. Well, Hawaii alone could not provide us with endless exploration. Think about it...after a week tops we all should be able to fly around Hawaii exploring every valley every beach and airport on the island state.This is why (I) believe Flight will not be Hawaii only.

If it's Hawaii only with the rest of the world sold as DLC then it's going to create a fairly significant backlash against Microsoft, so it's in their best interest to keep things under wraps for as long as possible.
And we know you have NO idea what you are talking about.

I TRULY believe it WON'T be Hawaii only.
I've heard it said that hope springs eternal.
Also, in their news section they have stated we will be able to explore the world with endless exploration and to fly where we want and when we want. Well, Hawaii alone could not provide us with endless exploration.
Yes, you will be able to explore the entire world. Eventually, after you've bought the appropriate add-on packs.

I've heard it said that hope springs eternal.Yes, you will be able to explore the entire world. Eventually, after you've bought the appropriate add-on packs.
whats up with you MM? .. i just read an XPX post of yours that talks about how you hate personal opinions and speculation regarding XP and the next post of yours I read was you making personal opinions and speculations regarding Flight. :(

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.