Sign in to follow this  
Lmaire

ORBX forum down?

Could somebody tell me if the ORBX forum is down. Here is the message i have when i try to visit the forum:Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 45088768) (tried to allocate 56 bytes) in /home/jaykae/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsMember.php on line 164Thank you and all best wishes for 2012.

Real Deraps

Just jumped on Orbx Pacific Fjords. Great scenery "connector" to PNW and FSX Tongass Fjords. I love flying in this part of the country. The new Ketchikan airport from ORBX doesn't work properly without the Pacific Fjords scenery.....so it was a "no brainer" at 33% off.Stan

Just jumped on Orbx Pacific Fjords.
Make sure you also get SP1 for this package..

Bert

Bert,You mean SP1 for fsx...right? I've had SP1 and SP2 and Acceleration for years now.I do notice that Ketchikan (the new download for free) supposedly needs this Pacific Fjords package. However, I still CRASH when loading Ketchikan on the Active Runway from FSX. I need to change runway to 11 for it not to crash. Also, been experiencing crashes when making an approach from only one end of the main runway (have to check the runway number).Stan

I do notice that Ketchikan (the new download for free) supposedly needs this Pacific Fjords package. However, I still CRASH when loading Ketchikan on the Active Runway from FSX. I need to change runway to 11 for it not to crash. Also, been experiencing crashes when making an approach from only one end of the main runway (have to check the runway number).
This is a known bug in current PAKT release: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/40506-pakt-no-parking-to-select-plane-crash/

Regards,

Radek

Thanks. Got the update. Works great.Stan

Spoke too soon. Still have a crash on runway when I go to Ketchikan and use the active runway.Stan

OK....I see it is a problem for everyone. I'll just wait for the fix from ORBX. Thanks for your help.Stan