Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Happy New Year.

I just wanted to say that 2011 brought us alot of joy with the NGX.. What will 2012 bring us.... ?To all fella pilots, PMDG & the team..HAPPY NEW YEAR...... Regards Steve.

Happy new year to u too mate and to all!

Chris Howard

Happy new year 2012 (2K12) for everyone and especialy for:- PMDG development team, that create very advanced (most advanced) software simulation of the Boeing 737NG on the commercial flightsim market,- members of this AVSIM (PMDG) forum, especialy for Tom Risager that create very useful tutorial (about piloting procedure) for 737NGX - Frederic Steiner alias RYR738, that he is educat us about flying procedures and aircraft systems, your Question and Answer thread is awsome. We are wait for other questions. Thank you Fred (RYR738) that you share with us about yours expiriance.Hello from LKMT Czech republicCaptain Andrew (Ondrej Benda)

+ 1 !!!!!!!!!Rgds,

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

A good new year to you too Steve, all the best.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776