Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Eberle

737NG suggestions for improvement

Hello,to come closer to the real business of B 737, two items should be improved:- aircraft rotation should work earlier and faster after pulling the yoke- during virtual cockpit mode, the FMC - CDU keyboard should display letters and numbers.Take care,Capt. Peter Eberle

Hello,to come closer to the real business of B 737, two items should be improved:- aircraft rotation should work earlier and faster after pulling the yoke- during virtual cockpit mode, the FMC - CDU keyboard should display letters and numbers.Take care,Capt. Peter Eberle
Are you a real 737 pilot? If so what 737 variant.Aaron G.

Also might have better luck posting in the PMDG 737NG forum

The NGX (PMDG) was testing by Real-World, Active, NG pilots with a Minimum of 3,000hrs on type (I think).

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Hello,to come closer to the real business of B 737, two items should be improved:- during virtual cockpit mode, the FMC - CDU keyboard should display letters and numbers.Take care,Capt. Peter Eberle
What do u mean by this?

Matt Wilson

Could he possibly be talking about the DEFAULT 737?I almost hope so because I want a photograph of his face when he sees what's available. I'd use it as a christmas card for kids and make a fortune.

Edited by TheBFG

Could he possibly be talking about the DEFAULT 737?I almost hope so because I want a photograph of his face when he sees what's available. I'd use it as a christmas card for kids and make a fortune.
+1. The comment about numbers and letters give it away. If he was referring to the PMDG, or IFly, he would know that wasn't an issue.Here's a couple of videos to wet his appetite!IFly 737NG (737-800)
PMDG737 NGX (737-700)
Edited by tf51d

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Guest bstolle
- aircraft rotation should work earlier and faster after pulling the yoke
Depends on the stab trim setting....

Wonder if it is the same CPT Pete Eberle that flew classics with DBA in Germany?

Unless he is talking about the ifly?
Have no idea - the aircraft rotates just fine, and the FMC displays in both 2D and VC cockpits in both FS9 and FSX...DJ

Have no idea - the aircraft rotates just fine, and the FMC displays in both 2D and VC cockpits in both FS9 and FSX...DJ
I think the guys above may be right - if he is talking about the default, well, he is in for a treat!

Ok! after reading all this replies above I think I have to check my Home PC-performance and ist graphic card!?Maybe this will be the solution.