Sign in to follow this  
Van Kaiser

Paintkit missing PSD

Hi,sorry for my bad english :)I make a Repaint for a VA and i missing the "pmdg_737NGX_tailnight.psd and pmdg_737NGX_wings_night.psd".This psd file is not in the Download zip.Can you help me or send me the missing psd.ThanksRonnyHer the Repaint without this two psdpmdg.th.pngher the Paint for the Daylight :)pmdg7378.th.jpg

Edited by Van Kaiser

Use a psd from different version paintkit? should work

Hi RonnyThere are no files of those names, so not missing._tailnight.psd is actually called pmdg_737NGX_wingletnight.psdThere is no 'wingsnight' by that or any other name.

I agree with you.There are, however, in the following standard repaint textures (texture.pmdg):pmdg_737NGX_wings_night.dds - (to control the light on the wings and engines)pmdg_737NGX_tailnight.dds - (to control the light on the tail)pmdg737ngxtailnight.th.jpgThese textures should I adjust to the new repaint.

Edited by Van Kaiser

pmdg_737NGX_tailnight.dds - (to control the light on the tail) - Not usedpmdg_737NGX_wings_night.dds - (to control the light on the wings and engines) - No adjustment required. Located in the common texture folder.Pete 'Mac Paint'PMDG Graphic Designer

Hi again RonnyLooks to me you are not handling the alpha channels correctly.Do you have transparent windows on the repaint ? Looks to me you do not have transparent windows which would suggest to me alpha channel handling problems.After doing the whole repaint in the ....fuseleage_master.psd are you taking each 1/3rd section of that through the fuselage_1 and _2 and _3 .psd files to pick up the alpha channel ?We'll come back to the tail after sorting out the fuse sections.

To me it looks like you saved the files wrong (with the wrong names). Looks like you saved what should have been the night textures as the day textures.So in other words, you saved your:"pmdg_737NGX_fuselage_1_night2.dds" as"pmdg_737NGX_fuselage_1.dds"Actually, you seem to have both saved the same way, so both textures mentioned are identical and that being the case for all 3.

Edited by Turbine777

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier