Sign in to follow this  
palala

some questions on settings

I love flying this bird. (800/900 series) and have a couple of questions relating to settings in the VCon my system the best view of instruments is found using a zoom of 39 but when wanting to change something on the First officers side, pressing the + or - sign takes the zoom to 30 which means I cannot read the captains instruments.I wondered whether there was any way to fix the zoom to a range from 35-39?if not is there a way of adjusting the cockpit to show more of the cockpit and a little less out of the Captains window?either solution would be great.my screen is 23" set at 2048X1152.thank you professionals out thereMel

Mel, get EZCA it´s the best utility ever, for FS in a VC enviroment./ Leffe

Mel, get EZCA it´s the best utility ever, for FS in a VC enviroment./ Leffe
+1.Wouldn't want to use it without anymoreIan

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better

I did try EZCA a little while ago. I does have great potential. I just found the install/setup a little over the top, especially if you use TrackIR, which I wouldn't be without.Not that you couldn't do it, there are 3rd party tutorials to help out, i just didn't want to mess up a setup that works well for me now. When/if EZCA gets a little smoother on the setup (v2.0?), I'll have another look. Just a personal view.I sure do miss the Active Camera/FS9 functionality though.* Orest

Edited by oskrypuch

Orest Skrypuch
President & CEO, UVA

www.united-virtual.com

I did try EZCA a little while ago. I does have great potential. I just found the install/setup a little over the top, especially if you use TrackIR, which I wouldn't be without.Not that you couldn't do it, there are 3rd party tutorials to help out, i just didn't want to mess up a setup that works well for me now. When/if EZCA gets a little smoother on the setup (v2.0?), I'll have another look. Just a personal view.I sure do miss the Active Camera/FS9 functionality though.* Orest
Orest, if you have had a look on those videos here, you wouldn´t have had any probs with the EZCA set-up at all.http://www.simforums.com/Forums/my-ezdok-setup-videos_topic38637.htmlThere are also absolutely nothing, that EZCA would mess up your TrackIR profile. I use TrackIR myself./ Leffe