Sign in to follow this  
VegaSS

So I think I had a WOW moment

So, last night, I had a chance to enjoy the night scenery over las vegas. I must say, it looks great. I think I may have finally got this thing running good.

That's Excellent!! Looks like FPS are good aswell.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

I can respect a man who's not afraid to openly change his opinion on something. Nice video.
+1I can also respect a person who continues to TRY something, to discover what is in there, before dismissing it after a day or 3 and only scratching the surface.

Do the REIL strobes always flash in unison like that?Curious.Gosh darn that is a beautiful night environment.

Edited by greggerm

That's Excellent!! Looks like FPS are good aswell.
FPS are great, I've loved that about this sim, always. I have a pretty moderate system (I7 920, GTX 260 card) and I'm pretty much maxed out. Thank you all, I will continue to try this sim, it does have alot to offer. I will post more videos in the future. Greg, I know you wanted to see some certain areas, do you still? If so, I'll post the videos of them.

Do the REIL strobes always flash in unison like that?Curious.Gosh darn that is a beautiful night environment.
Not sure. If I did have one gripe about the night scenery (although minor), is that the taxiway center and edge lights are a bit on the bright side.

Great video. You should check out the development that is taking place in the scenery forum. This simulation platform has a lot of room for enhancement/transformation. Exciting possibilities.http://forum.avsim.net/topic/356184-google-warehouse-buildings-in-xplanescenery-question/

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Greg, I know you wanted to see some certain areas, do you still? If so, I'll post the videos of them.
I very much do, but they are all daytime areas in cities and local towns. I'm afraid the condition of all the places I wish to see is already "known" by virtue of the current situation with the scenery. I so wish the daytime had the same quality as the nighttime. I've all but given up on any XP10 purchase at this point, because I know I won't be able to truly enjoy it until the scenery gets squared away and completed. Thanks for the offer, though!-Greg

Yes, the night lighting is stunning. I noticed that your flight seemed so stable. I always seem to struggle with stability. Are there any tweaks I am not aware of? Flying straight and level seems impossible to me. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Yes, the night lighting is stunning. I noticed that your flight seemed so stable. I always seem to struggle with stability. Are there any tweaks I am not aware of? Flying straight and level seems impossible to me.Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
He is using the Carenado Bonanza. If you can do any payware at all, this is the one to get. It is an imminetly easy flyer.