Sign in to follow this  
soup501

Graphic problem with C337 & 172N

Hey guys, I recently bought the C337 and the C-172N but I have a couple of problems with them..I've attached a few pictures that I took of the cockpit / outside of the aircraft where the lines and things on the actual plane are kind of distorted ruining the whole feel of the airplane. I've tried messing around with my AA settings, but they're already at the max with a GTX 460. The Realair Duke Turbine that I have doesn't show any kind of distortion inside or outside, so I'm not sure what could be the problem.Any and all help you guys can offer would be extremely helpful! Thanks! :)Jorge MartinezHere's the link to the pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/73485781@N07/6632703487/in/photostream/lightbox/Sorry if it's frowned upon linking to outside sites, but the files were too big to just attach.

Not sure I see any problems.. can you circle the problem areas?

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

Yeah, sure, I'll retake some better ones because it's kind of hard to see there. It's along the outside of the plane (on the wings and the side of the fuselage) where the lines are supposed to be solid (I'm assuming) become blurry and kind of distort the graphic of the plane. As you can see on the C337 cockpit it's kind of blurry when zoomed out about where the throttle/power indicator is (under the IAS indicator). Not sure if this is intended but it just kind of bugs me and I was looking to see if there was any known fix for it.I will put those pictures up ASAP!

What you are pointing at, is probably an AA issue. I've experienced this on several aircraft, and I haven't found any solutions. The problem often occurs when the lines are too thin or detailed.Do you use NVIDIA Inspector?

Edited by skyhawk