Sign in to follow this  
THibben

Ezdok & Track IR

Work fine together. Been doin' it for several months now. Did someone give you the impression they wouldn't? Just remember to keep the key assignments seperate for each device, so you don't have multiple things happening when you press a key.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

Hi Scott,I didn't mean to give the impression they wouldn't work together, it is just that with all the possible key assignments one could run into trouble. I am presently using 1 thru 0 and Shift 1 thru Shift 7 in EZDOK. The total number of combinations could get a little large.Thanks for the input,Tom Hibben

Just remember to keep the key assignments seperate for each device, so you don't have multiple things happening when you press a key.
Can you please elaborate on this?I tried a while back and had exactly that problem!! Every time I tried replying to ATC something happened in EZDOK.Would appreciate your help as I have never yet managed to use EZDOK properly.ThanksGarry

I am not familiar with EZ Dock but if you can set key assignments you may want to insure they are not the same as RC. You can also set RC's key assignment on the tab clicked on the RC main page. Verify these key settings by looking at the tab since they might vary from the documentation.Also when assigning RC's keys insure they do not conflict with FS key assignments.