Sign in to follow this  
jgoggi

SDK again...

Please guys, refrain from replying if you are not the developers and, above all, from saying "again! You must learn to wait!". I just would like to have some words on how things are, if this waiting is still due to legal issues that are being dealt with. Anything that may break this long silence!

James Goggi

Sorry, just seen another thread on the SDK written just a few minutes before mine... This can be deleted, but please, give us a status update!P.S.: Thank you Lenny, but I need the SDK for FS2Crew, not for the hardware.

Edited by jgoggi

James Goggi

I think it's fair to demand for a SDK ETA.We are not asking for precise day of course, just a possible month and/or week would be classy.Thx

Edited by Mark II

Mmm, good luck, if you get a reply let us know...

Edited by Rockliffe

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Continuing with my conspiracy theory that the SDK delay has something to do with the upcoming release of MS Flight and the fact that they are secretly working to implement the compatibility of the NGX with MS Flight and they don't want to release the SDK until MS Flight is also ready, and the earth's rotation is just right and.......But seriously folks, did anyone else notice that for weeks we had not heard anything from PMDG on this issue despite countless calls for just a simple update as to the status and within minutes of my mentioning that the delay was somehow related to MS Flight the thread was answered by PMDG and LOCKED! They also denied that it was MS Flight related, but I'm sticking to my guns. I'm just sayin', that's all.All of you " give it a rest, it will be released when it's released" people, please don't jump on me for this. I'm just having a little fun with this topic. I'm sure it's not MS Flight related.Or is it? Money%20Eyes.gif

From Ryan Maziarz: Posted January 4th, 2012

As RSR said back a month or so ago, there is a serious legal issue preventing the release. This is not a lie, the SDK has been done since November and I have the actual zip file sitting right here on my desktop - it contains a PDF explaining how to use it as well as example C++ code and a header file that contains all the functions for accessing the panel.Our attorneys have not given us the ok to release it as there are still liability concerns. The issues in question need to be resolved before we can and that is proving difficult. This has nothing to do with MS Flight or any deal with anyone.Ryan Maziarz
Now you guys have your status update. Happy? (In other words, the SDK is delayed due to legal issues which is the same thing they told you a month ago) Edited by UAL115

pls no more where is the sdk

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Have you read this one ...?http://forum.avsim.net/topic/358556-sdk-status-again/

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Tabs answered yesterday the SDK is ready and zipped on his desk along with a pdf manual.Good news.They are waiting to accomplish lawyer needings so we have to wait a bit more.Told that, I suggest opening a thread or a dedicated blog just to keep us up to date.-

Edited by Mark II

That said, I think it is reasonable to ask for periodic clarification, even if it will be just "last post is still valid".We got that though, should be good for a month or two.