Sign in to follow this  

Should Jim pay for his bet ? POLL

Should Jim pay for his bet ? POLL  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jim pay for his bet ? POLL

• There are no jets, he has to pay
    • No, because jets are supposed to chime in sooner or later
    • Jim is a ball equipped man, no need for this poll, he is going to pay
    • Jim's voice mail : please leave a message after the tone.

Jim,I remember us walking barefooted along the beach....Ah.. those were times....

LOL Mark, you are a serious character mate. I think you won this bet.

Thanks Fsau.Jskorna, you are missing a chance to show the community if you are equipped with balls or not.Your arrogant post style told me you were unreliable for such deals, nice to see I was right also on that.And last, how about to show your real face in the avatar instead of a fake one ?

:( And what do you look like Mark? Ofcourse we also want to see the face of the evenly arrogant challenger :(

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

:( And what do you look like Mark? Ofcourse we also want to see the face of the evenly arrogant challenger :(
I think I have never been arrogant against forumers, sometimes only against MS but those nuts deserve that and much more.I can show my face but I am too cool and I would have to refrain girls and women flooding me with pestering private messages so for the moment I prefer to remain hided.

There is something in laws call "spirit of the law" and I think this should apply to this bet and be called "spirit of the bet".Of course anything is possible, and we may see jets in Flight 40 years from now but Jim will be dead and after that what, so I think Jim need to pay his bet?

I can show my face but I am too cool and I would have to refrain girls and women flooding me with pestering private messages so for the moment I prefer to remain hided.
I bet $50 that Jim is prettier than you. Tough bet, because it will be highly subjective :(

Cheers, Bert

You were all speculating anyway, some of you had to be right but it doesn't matter. Please guys, enough of these pissing contests, the Flight forum doesn't need another thread like this, it's already crazy enough

I bet $50 that Jim is prettier than you. Tough bet, because it will be highly subjective :(
:( :LMAO:Deal done. Luckily enough here there are folks like Rim, he might be not an handsome man I know that, but is plenty of spirit and intelligence instead. :(

This is rediculous.
I told the same sentence when I saw Flight in late 2010 and I told the same yesterday when those MS cheaters pulled of the mask.Now, would you please allow me to be a man and having fun on the forum ? I was pointed as Troll since a year, this is my revenge :(Facts, not opinions :(

You were all speculating anyway, some of you had to be right but it doesn't matter. Please guys, enough of these pissing contests, the Flight forum doesn't need another thread like this, it's already crazy enough
This is rediculous.
Agreed. I don't like this rub it in attitude as well... I was actually trying to help Jim out here.
I was pointed as Troll since a year, this is my revenge :(
Could be a title for a new FPS; Revenge of the Trolls. You get to shoot them all :( With an arcade mode ofcourse...

Cheers, Bert

Thanks Fsau.Jskorna, you are missing a chance to show the community if you are equipped with balls or not.Your arrogant post style told me you were unreliable for such deals, nice to see I was right also on that.And last, how about to show your real face in the avatar instead of a fake one ?
I suspect this post violates the terms of service for AVSIM a bit.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.