Sign in to follow this  
fly_like_an_eagle

So I think I had a plausible WOW moment - without blade elements

no blade elements, pure realism instead. no braging about "best flight model in the industry"by Aerofly, Switzerlandplausible scenery, movie, hoax or what ?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAZwLM_mVzo

Edited by fly_like_an_eagle

The graphics look great, but it's restricted to Switzerland only, the flight model is simplistic, it's VFR only with no navigational aids, no ATC, no AI traffic, and some of the instruments in the cockpit are non-functional dummies that have no purpose other than to look good.This might be a threat to Microsoft Flight, but it's so far inferior to X-Plane that it's not even worth mentioning.

"but it's so far inferior to X-Plane that it's not even worth mentioning."you sound like xplanes advocat.it is very well mentioning so others can learn a lesson or 2 from it and see what else is available. yes, a VFR switzerland foto-real scenery only. and scenery so not-plausible. doesn't need nor have ILS etc.very bad, really very bad for their first entry. shame shame on them for omitting FMC etc. in a VFR-only Pitts-special.http://www.ikarus.ne...s/aerofly5.html"not even worth mentioning." :( :( :(

Edited by fly_like_an_eagle

you sound like xplanes advocat.
And what are you, Aerofly's advocate?Honestly, what makes you think that X-Plane fans would be interested in such a simplified and limited simulator?

Mountain Man: Because, for some of us, being X-Plane fans does not mean we automatically hate and fear any other competition. Aerofly looks great! The attitude of a few in this forum is so defensive you make X-Plane look like a failure. That's sad, because it isn't. What a great disservice some of you do to X-Plane...

This might be a threat to Microsoft Flight, but it's so far inferior to X-Plane that it's not even worth mentioning.
+1

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

That is worthy of being called a FINISHED, POLISHED PRODUCT.

Edited by m_av

Because, for some of us, being X-Plane fans does not mean we automatically hate and fear any other competition.
As far as I can see, there's absolutely nothing to fear from AeroflyFS, so I don't know what relevance your comment has.

@Mountain Man: fly_like_an_eagle just posted this video here waiting for your reply ;-)And indeed, it has really some great aspects. It's of course not about navigation, but graphics and user interface are excellent!According to some reviews, flight model seems to have still the RC heritage.And please, all stop this endless worthless debate about fsx versus x-plane. I love both of them...

Why is it always a competition to see who wins? I am getting aerosoft as soon as it comes out and will be continuing to use Xplane. Aerosoft addresses a very valid phase of flying-frankly the side that keeps me in it-fun!

That is worthy of being called a FINISHED, POLISHED PRODUCT.
Now you're trolling and trying to start some kind of debate against aerofly.You're last few posts were actually getting "sensible". Now they've gone back to trolling.Yeah, it's a finished, polished product with no weather downloads, flight model we know nothing about, the most basic instruments and controls, and no navaids. Wait...no navaids? Really, mav...Aerofly is good for what it is. But, realistically, saying it can compete against x plane, no. It's a completely different type of sim.The only thing I can think of is it beats anything graphically. That's about where it ends.

"debate about fsx versus x-plane. I love both of them.."Fair or dark, I love them all.and I for one will even fly F-LIGHT "I had them all" :(

The graphics look great, but it's restricted to Switzerland only, the flight model is simplistic, it's VFR only with no navigational aids, no ATC, no AI traffic, and some of the instruments in the cockpit are non-functional dummies that have no purpose other than to look good.This might be a threat to Microsoft Flight, but it's so far inferior to X-Plane that it's not even worth mentioning.
They'll have a Mac version in february. I'll buy it. If only for a few casual flights outside the full sim and business environment FSE. AeroflyFS is what it is - but it seems it does it really good.

@Mountain Man: fly_like_an_eagle just posted this video here waiting for your reply ;-)
I admit it, I took the bait. To his credit, it was a very well played troll.