Sign in to follow this  
Firekitten

The Pink Piper... A study in boredom.

Well, I started fooling with some Gothic designs, one was a bit too pastel pink, and the boyfriend told me I couldn't paint a plane like that... Red rag to a bull you know? So... C-HICK was born. I spent around three hours this morning working from the ground up, most of that is hand drawn, with some patterns used as templates in places. Its pink, its girly, and you know what? I love it :D1.jpg(Rolling out of the paint shop at Manderville Airfield, New Zealand)2.jpg(taxiing out on a gorgeous summer day in January? (my head still doesn't get that))3.jpg4.jpg(Cruising over the countryside!)5.jpg(on approach back to Manderville, (NZVL) note my lovely new black panel I just finished too? Part of my mad little project.)6.jpg(Should I paint the wings or not? I sorta like them white.. its like a stripy candy floss effect with the baby pink paint... hmm)7.jpg8.jpg(Parked up, time for a nice cold drink after a short scoot around the countryside... )For those interested, the aircraft is the Carenado Archer II model, which donated itself to my PA28-236 Dakota Project, with new flight dynamics, new sounds, textures, and a lot of love and attention. She's fast becoming my 'go to gal' for the heroic load lifting, and quick cruise speed... Plus she stops on a dime! Wonder how long those fairings would last on the usual Bush strips I fly into? Perhaps they will come off so she doesn't scuff her pretty paint! :D(oh yes, the scenery is the new orbx South Island New Zealand (its fantastic)Thanks for looking!Rachael

For sure paint the wings!!I once ate some decorative soaps my wife had in the bathroom that looked like this. I thought they were chocolates!

For sure paint the wings!!I once ate some decorative soaps my wife had in the bathroom that looked like this. I thought they were chocolates!
What did they taste like ?