Sign in to follow this  
Altima211

MCP II LINDA and some aircraft Templat in PPTX

I finally found a way to compressed my PPTX files. So you will found here a link to the .zip file which included :1- LINDA empty template.2- Airbus X template3- Katana X template4- Level-D template 7675- PMDG 747 template6- DEFAULT FSXThe link : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EO75HOQ4The PPTX is in poster format so to print adequatly, just save your wok in .PDF and print with adjust to display or something like that (my pdf software is in French, I do not not the sname of the setting in english).I am waiting for the deletion of the two previous post by the moderator (Please).I am opened to any suggestion. The template reflected the LINDA setting without preset choices.Have a good day.MIchel

I deleted the others posts... hope that was correct?!thanks for your work!

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nice idea - Great job!Thank you!

: : : aviation.pero-online.de
Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder

hi the download link does not work any more could someone please upload again thanks