Sign in to follow this  
jt_williams

Flight Simulator - 2012 Round the World Race (RTWR)

Are you interested in working as a member of a team in a Flight Simulator multiplayer/Teamspeak environment? Are you proficient with flying fast propeller-driven aircraft?This years Flight Simulator Round-The-World-Race (RTWR) will start on February 18, 2012 at 1500 hours UTCThe Flight Simulator Around-The-World Race is an annual event conducted between the top flight simulation websites. Enthusiasts from each site gather online to fly their team's virtual baton around the world as fast as possible. The race was first run in 2003. From the beginning, the race has been an open contest with the simple objective of having fun. It is administered by a small executive committee of a few enthusiasts.

Teams

Currently, four websites field teams for the race. They are:Avsim.comFlightsim.comiFlyOnline.comSim-Outhouse.comIf you're interested in joining our team, head on over to AVSIM's Round the World Race Forum and say hello, ask any questions you may have about the race, our team, the rules, our team policies, anything.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

I came here to promote the race a bit more. I've been a member of the Avsim team since 2005, it's the most fun thing I know of in the world of FS!The race usually runs about 4-5 days long and includes many strategic and tactical decisions, precision flying, comaraderie, fear, excitement and joy.Team Avsim and Team FlightSim have four victories each in the history of the race, after Team FlightSim won last year. Team Avsim wants your help in regaining the trophy and resetting the balance of wins in our favor yet again. So check out our forum and join in on our practices, to get ready for the race!